• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worst Upset, ever.

Latios&Latias381382

rofl, Mac.
    Years
    Well, on Saturday App State beat U of M 32-34 and people on the radio are saying it is the biggest upset in college football HISTORY. and I'm a Michigan fan :(.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    I know it SUCKS!!!! Now they have no chance to make the national championship, even if they win the rest of thier games. My dad was all depressed yesterday, saying his whole football season is basiclly ruined

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    The thing that upset me was when Steve Irwin was announced dead on the news!

Brother don't even get me started! I was heartbroken. Anyways, a big upset for me happened a while back. the whole Chris Beniot thing. But I've learned recently that scientists deduce all of the blows Chris has taken in his career may have stimulated his brain to that of an eighty year old, and that there's a slight chance that he's snapped from altzheimers. Sound's rediculous, I know but hey, anything can happen...

Back