• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

worth watching...?

HAJIME

so's your face
Years
  • I liked the first movie out of the 3 i've seen best. The second one was ok, and the 3ed one was so childish i might have died. What is pokemon 4ever like?? And what about pokemon heros...? Are they worth it...honestly?

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • Pok?mon Heroes is a good movie. I hear 4kids made a few modifications on the dub version, but since I never seen the dub version, I can't say what impact the modifications have on the movie.
    As for Pok?mon 4Ever, I personally think it is an ok movie.

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years

• Pokemon 4Ever seems OK to me also; however, I downloaded it and only watched maybe the first 5 or 10 minutes of it and I haven't continued watching it yet. Although, I did hear from my friend--his exact words were "Eh." ^^; So apparently it's so-so. It's the one with Celebi and Sammy (Professor Oak as a young boy). I have yet to see Pokemon Heroes--I can't wait!

Tweak

i liked the 2nd movie, revelation lugia. i think the movies are getting more and more geared towards younger audiences.

o-o; never ever do i want to watch dubbed versions. after i watched pokemon4ever...it was kinda "..." feeling towards it. -_-; great for kids, bad for older pokemon fans.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Meh, I never bothered seeing the movies except the first..

Pokemon is childish and I kinda dislike that. I see the movies only if its worth it or if I know it's not gonna be kiddish.. >_<;;

Which movie would u all say was the best, btw?

*gets swallowed by Lugia*

HAJIME

so's your face
    Years
  • CaRtOON said:
    Meh, I never bothered seeing the movies except the first..

Pokemon is childish and I kinda dislike that. I see the movies only if its worth it or if I know it's not gonna be kiddish.. >_<;;

Which movie would u all say was the best, btw?

*gets swallowed by Lugia*

The second, but only because ive seen the first too many times. Otehrt wise... the first.

PKMN_grl

Obsession Hunter
    Years
  • Vito Winstrate said:
    Put simply: If you want to watch 4Ever, buy the Japanese version. Just don't bother with the dub.

Oop, too late, I saw the dubbed one in theatres. I heard they cut out stuff and added in stuff so that they can send the message of Sammy being Prof.Oak to all the dumb little kids. I liked this movie though even if it was butchered and stuff. And if you want me to buy the Japanese opne so much, tell me where to get it first....

ChaoX

The Lugia Master
    Years
  • I feel like the pokemon movies are finally dying. I saw it back when the third movie came out and knew that since 4Kids kept aiming pokemon to a younger audience, that it would lose alout of fans that were not kids. The first movie was the best because Pokemon was testing the waters of the movie industry and came with a litttle bit maturity then the other movies. I went to the theater the night the first movie came out and all kinds of people were there from teenagers, adults, and little kids. People were saying that the second movie was SOOOOO mature because Jessie said "sex". OH NO somebody said the s word^^^^

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
  • well I have seen all the movies and have 1-4 . Pokemon Heros is a very great movie its one of my favs because it has a great plot. I think Pokemon movies aren't childish!

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • I don't like Pokemon 4ever (manga)
    I think the best I've seen is Power of one-Revelation Lugia

The best manga I've seen is 七夜の願星( nana yo no nagai hoshi, Wishing star of seven nights/ Pokemon movie6)

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I don't really think the Pok?mon movies are dying. Just since Miramax took over, they're becoming more and more like the Disney movies, which are mostly made for younger children. That's the only thing that ruined it for us older, mature people. =\ But it still doesn't make the movies 'bad'. The trailer for the next movie looked pretty awesome, and they're finally going to be having some huge, powerful Pok?mon (such as Rayquaza..) in the plot instead of a cute little Celebi, Latias, etc. XD

Rayquaza

Champions Of The Sky
    Years
  • I didn;t liked the first movies, but after part 4 I really begin to like them, good story etc. and yes the english dub titles are not so nice. I rather lijke The water capital.......etc, then Heroes. And 4ever is also childish..:(

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    WHAT?! O_O That is it. I'm going to write a complaint letter to Miramax.. I doubt they'd listen to a 14 year old girl but I'm going to try. >_>; *stomps off to grab her pens and paper*

I've had it with this company. :tired: I wish they'd just let KidsWB take over the movies again...

ratiasu

Infinity type Pokemon
    Years
  • i just could explode when i realize that they make of a series (and movies) they show in the primetime in japan when all adults are able to see it (because they like it, its not as childish as here), not only the little chlidren.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2004
    Just stumbling over old post... Anyone know what is miramax's email address? Although i agree with some of your opinions, i have the say the movie is not as bad as wat some of teh people said here... The only thing i'm annoyed about is that there was no pikaboo short on the R2 dvd... And the stranges thing is that they summited the extra to teh bbfc... So just wondering why waste there money in summiting it if they not going to put pokemon short... Indeed KidsWB should fund teh pokemon movies again...!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • the movies are getting so bad its not even funny...#1 was awesome cause it had more fighting and adventure, they should make a seperate series for teens...but the sixth and seventh movies should be awesome (even though there probly gonna slughter em...)

Back