• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Would anyone like a HA Dratini that knows Extreme Speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 11, 2017
    I just bred a bunch of Dratini that have Marvel Scale and know Extreme Speed. I have 5 extras if anyone wants one. They all Adamant and have 5 IVs. Two are missing special defense and three are missing speed. I figured instead of releasing them or Wonder Trading them maybe someone here would like one.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2017
    I'm only really looking for a HA Tangela or HA Tauros, but if you don't have one it's cool. I'll add your FC.

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    Hmm, I wouldn't mind one of these :) One missing speed preferred. Like the others I do not have an HA Tangela or Tauros, but I can throw something your way with some ivs.

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    I just bred a bunch of Dratini that have Marvel Scale and know Extreme Speed. I have 5 extras if anyone wants one. They all Adamant and have 5 IVs. Two are missing special defense and three are missing speed. I figured instead of releasing them or Wonder Trading them maybe someone here would like one.

Do you have any left? If so, I can hook you up with an HA tauros.

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    ^^^^^^ but 3282-5117-5630. I got you added and will be waiting online. Thanks in advance :)

Edit: Thanks again~

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back