• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would it be better as a live action instead of turn based?

Would pokemon be better as a live action game instead of a turn based?

• Yes!

Votes: 29 42.6%
  • No.

Votes: 39 57.4%

• Total voters

Pekachoo

LOLCATS
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    isnt melee! pokemon scramble going to be out for the wiiware as an adventuring game where you play as pokemon with no turn based stuff?

:3

3:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2013
    Hah. It would be like a fighting game :pp
    I really can't imagine Pokemon like that.

But neat idea.

Falcon Wing

PokeMafia Member "Weavile"
    Years
    If they make a live action honestly, I would buy it. As far as it being better than the Pokemon we have come to know and love? Well that will take some hard work from the creators.

But I think if they had a spin-off that was similar to PkMn Ranger (Like the sprite style and all of that stuff) but based on regular Trainers not PkMn Rangers that would make for a good game.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    I don't think it would work well, how is a Diglet ever going to be able to fight a Pidgey?

But however I believe a CTB or ATB system would make better use of the speed stat.

Last edited:
    Back