• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would Pokemon be real some day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuribute123

HOLY CRAP GAISE
    Years
    Real pokemon would look creepy.
    What I wanna go for are probbley holograms, or virtual reality.
    I swear, I once had a dream of walking with pokemon. Best dream ever.

Crusher

Hell yeah, I'm sexy.
    Years
    No, this will never happen. Sure, somewhere along the evolution line, a species might resemble a Pokemon, but to actually perform actions of one, highly doubful.
    ^ Right what Drizzle said. Still, I don't think that any organism would ever resemble a pokemon completely. Chances may be there, but as others said, they may be totally negligible..

Vriksha

I Am Comming To Chop.......You
    Years
    Well,as all of the poke'maniacs think in the same way...I too.

Pokemon's should be there in real life,It will be like a dream comming true.

^_^

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2011
    I never realized how creepy koffing and gastly would look. Pokemon scare the crap out of me now.

Crusher

Hell yeah, I'm sexy.
    Years
    Eruru said:
    just never should be real...
    The thread's not about whether they should or should not be real. Its about the fact whether they could be real. xD;

Anyways, the chances are negligible. Thus, there's no point in hoping that they become reality.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2010
    I don't think Pokemon will ever be real.

I have to admit if they were real I'd be against battling.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2010
    There already are: Pidgey, Spearow, Rattata, Ekans, Arbok, Seel and Dewgong. It's just that they don't evolve.

*Minun*

Loves ponies, hates phonies
    Years
    Pokemon does seem to be set in the future (all the technology) so I think that our animals have just reached sentiency and gained many new features. Like in spore really.

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
    oh my..if they were real thatd be awesome but, I dont think its possible. It'd be nice if they were though. then again there would be a lot more easier ways of causing mass destruction.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    If pokemon were real we would not be safe its not like anime lol if pokemon was real we would die on out first day of an adventure lol like ash would of been dead So would everyone else they all get electrocuted burnt to crisps so im going for a no

Cid

Years
    I don't think it would be real, but some characteristics of a few Pokemon could possibly be seen in organisms in the future.
    Chances are slim, IMHO.

It would be cool to have them here, though.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I highly doubt that scientists have enough spare time on their hands to create Pikachu's when the world has much bigger problems.

Years
    Its not impossible,AS IF,when all the animal extinct in the world,the scientist maybe will(I NOE THEY CAN MAKE THE ANIMAL BY THE TECHNOLOGY NOWDAYS),but what i m thinking,EVENTHOUGH,IF THEY CREATE POKEMON,POKEMON HAVE NO MOVE,bcuz,you noe,pokemon move,all fake o.o,MAYBY,there will be a Move,but try to think,ash,pikachu shock him and he had no effect,so hw fake is tat,and,evolution will not be access,you noe,how do a pokemon,have a wing or some thing else SUDDENLY?

Distortion World

Steel/Flying
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    Yeah, as weird as it sounds, I'd actually like for Pokemon to be real, than I'd show up all the people who ever made me angry. XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2010
    I doubt pokemon would ever be real. It just not possible for a pokemon like charizard, dialga, and so forth to be created without altering the physics. However, I guess they could create something simular to pikachu if they crossed a rat with a electic eel or something.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Pokemon does seem to be set in the future (all the technology) so I think that our animals have just reached sentiency and gained many new features. Like in spore really.

I agree with the Spore idea , Minun , but Spore spans BILLIONS of years so we'll probably have Pokemon in real life in 900 billions of years ;) .

Aquerex

A New Beggining
    Years
    I highly doubt that Pokemon would be REAL, unless you consider painting a mouse yellow and calling it a Pikachu real.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back