• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

would you ask for a Pokémon for Christmas?

Juicy

Bone to be wild!
Years
  • Uhh, hell yeah I'd ask for a Pokemon for Christmas. I'd probably ask for a Dratini or Charmander or... I would go crazy if I could only get one there's too many awesome ones. I'd probably make a list of a couple of my absolute favourites and just be happy with no matter what one I got. One thing I would want to make sure though was that it was a first evolution it would be so much better having it grow up and evolve by my side.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
    Years
  • If Pokemon were real, well I would defiantly want one as a partner and a friend. I would want to go on adventures, Gym battles and traveling maybe even meeting new people.

I would most likely want for a Pokemon

a Zorua, a Pikachu or a Celebi.

How I would like it presented to me is by a gift or my birthday

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • if so, how would you ask for it...
    I will beg for one lol

would you ask for just a certain type? e.g Fire or water
    Ghost type Pokemon of course

would you ask for a specific Pokémon?
    Well maybe either a Giratina or a Yamask to evolve it into a Cofagrigus

would you ask for any Pokémon that can get a certain job done for you?
    Yeah, I would use my Pokemon's ability to manipulate my boss into giving me the job

would you just ask for any Pokémon?
    Nope

Or one that is good for battling?
    Well Giratina and Cofagrigus are good at battling

or one that is an everyday pet?
    The both of them can be pets lol

:t354:TG

Back