• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you be in the postion of a bully or bystander in this case?.

To be the bully or bystander?

• Um...can we go in the future and skip this question?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    If one of my friends was getting picked on, and I saw it happening, I would punch said bully in the face. >_>

Okay, maybe not.. considering that it would be during school, but I'd do some glaring, throw some insults at them, and then grab my friend and walk off. It's best to just try and ignore bullies, anyway.. if you give them some huge reaction, you're giving them what they want. :/

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    If it was one of my true friends, and I really cared for that person, I'd probably result in bullying the bully, lol. But if it was just someone I knew or in fact, didn't even know, I'd still talk with the bully. I wouldn't allow myself to stand there and watch it. Though it does depend on what kind of bullying it is as to what action I take.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I would stick up to the bully for my friend, and I have done that on more than one occasion. It's instinctive, actually, to tell someone to shut up when they've gone too far with one of my friends. I do it because I know that my friends would do the same for me.

EpsilonE

Banned
    Years
    None of the options I'd do are up there.

Some jock idiot in one of my older schools called my current girlfriend a "Stupid ***** who loves to suck-" of course there's still little kids who come here, so all the rest of you know what he finished that with.

Now I'm a very nice guy, and I rarely ever get in even arguements, but this pushed me waaay over the edge.

I honestly beat the living hell out of him. He got a few punches on me too, but I got him down on the ground.
    And of course, I got suspended for that.

I guess closest response is Stand up to the bully

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    If you don't stand up to the bully, then that isn't your best friend that they're bullying. -.-

And I tend to stand up to bullies no matter who they're bullying. They're essentially cowards who can't stand to be stood-up to.

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
    Years
    it depends on the situation
    if my friend is being punched? I would thank my lucky stars for tae kwon do and kick the bullies butooki
    if my friend is being teased? i would re-assure him/her that none of the said things were true
    But the odds of this happening are slim cuz i have a really small school...in a really big town O.O like 400-500 kids total and its k-8th grade. there's only 40 of my grade kids, and i'm friends with all but 2, one of which left the school over break. So yea...the odds of that happening are slim.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Yes. I would definitely go up to the bully and defend my friend. I hate it when my friends are made fun of. I love my friends more than anything so if I know they are hurt than I take great action to stop it.

I probably wouldn't punch them or use violence. I'd rather be the one bullied and not my friend. I've been bullied ever since Kindergarten so it wouldn't be anything I've never dealt with. *shrug*

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Stand up to the bully. I've been taught to stand up for myself and others. I won't let my best friend get beat up or teased.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    I would always stand up to the bully, from afar. In that way, It would cause a distraction to the bully.

Although I've never done this before.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I would, and have stood up to the bully before, it hurts I know that! But if it's my best friend then I would definately help them, always.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I would talk to the bully.
    Seriously, I hate seeing my best friend being bullied.
    He's had enough of it already,
    So yeah.. Talk to the bully
    And whoop his ass

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    ^ I'd like to see that Adem.

Anyway, I'd stand up for my friend and maybe even get in a little fight, it's all good.
    I mean, who wouldn't? Seriously? Who would just leave their friend there? Dx

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I've always been the reckless type.

I'd go up to him, tell him to stop one. He doesn't listen, then this is where it gets nasty. :P

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
    I always stand up for my friends. If your my friend then I'll have your back no matter what. I've stood up to bullies and been in fist fights because they teased my friends. Usually people stop when I say so though because I'm 6' tall and can look pretty intimidating. And fighting is something that sadly I'm to used to because of some past experiences.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    If I do something, it'd probably be to just drag that friend away from that bully. Otherwise I wouldn't interfere.

Back