• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen would you buy pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2007
    i am creating a website within which u can buy any 3 pokemon on pearl for just 1 pound includin any 4 moves which u wish to have plus they also shiny my question to you is would you consider this option for yourself please leave replys much appreciated

Shad0wind

The Best Cloner And trainer!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    i wanna do that myself like 1 50 for each and they send it to my pay pal good idea?

KingOfClubs

Insert Cool Title *HERE*
    Years
  • I wouldn't. Considering I can catch any pokemon in the game excluding starters, legends and tropius/tangela, I don't think so. I even have 2 foreign starters on my team. Sorry, rip off.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2007
    exactly liek the only thing the sell for money is darkrai which is only like 10 dollers its still a waste of monney !not many people will buy them cause there hacked because ANY move

ufo

<- I used to do spriting
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    You will get stupid noobs to buy this crap but nobody who has any brains will do this... Selling hacks is such a deplorable practice...

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2007
    anyone with an action replay and pokesav can do this

try actually, giving out the pokes for free, or at least for a pokemon you want, it would work with your mates though, or you could charge them to use your action replay (if your selfish) lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back