• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you change your past?

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    yes, i would change my past. i would make myself not be friends with certain people and not to date people lol.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    I would restart high school with a decent GPA. I slacked off through most of HS and didn't get excellent grades until senior year (Right now.)

Years
    Damn right! I'll screw people from the past, tell my old self not to act like some kid who is very new to the outside world, and not to F things up, it'll make everything right.

Years
    I'd go back and redo my senior year of high school, so I could prepare for college... or not college.

That's where I screwed up the most, but I'm not sure exactly what I would do different. Probably search like hell for scholarships, or not go at all. I had good grades, I could've gotten something, I'm sure. :s

I'm making the most of what I have, but I could've done so much better, you know?

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I'm not sure if I would go back and change anything or not. Certainly, there are things I regret, but I'm not sure how changing them would affect the overall trajectory of my life. Actions can have unexpected consequences, and I wouldn't want to create new problems in my efforts to change the past.

Overall, I guess I'm currently happy with how my life is going. Sure, I'm worried about how a lot of things will work out, but for now, I would rather just wait and see how they go. I think I'd rather go through most of my life, see what things I regret in the long run/if there are any elements that I really want to change, and then go back and start again. It's just too hard to say how the things I regret now will affect me in the long term, and I wouldn't want to erase a potentially valuable experience.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Hmm this is tough because I can't think of a particular moment. Sometimes I wish after highschool I went straight into college even though I felt not ready for it at all and I most likely would be in a major that I would have no desire to do, but I probably would have changed it by now anyway. Sometimes I think it would have been better to have pushed myself into those uncomfortable situations, but idk. I was a much different person then than now and the outcome could of been that I'd have a horrible college experience because I was unwilling to break out of my shell.

I don't dwell on it too much though because I really will never know what could of happened if I went that path. Because I never went to school after I was able to take a lot of opportunites and do a lot of things that I couldn't have if my time had been dedicated to school. It's just weird to me to think I've met all these people that I would not have met should I have left. Though if I went to school I guess I'd technically be saying the same thing they would just be different people. I guess I just wonder what those people would of been like lol.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2014
    I'm not sure... the things i overcame throughout high school shaped me into the person i am these days i don't know if i wanna change that.

Maybe a few minor things yeah but i've never really pondered on the subject.

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
    Well, I wouldn't REALLY want to go far back. Would be very messy, and I'm happy enough with things the way they are. Suppose going a week back and taking a note of the lottery numbers wouldn't hurt though, would it? I'd be much happier with things if I did that, I'm sure.

Years
    I would go back to when I was in middle school and start anew, since that's were most of the messed up things happen, I'll try to talk things over then use force. Since I've hurt most people that were close to me.

But now that I think about it, if I did start anew back in middle school, I'll most like mess up what I have now.

So it's kinda hard to decide.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Yeah, I would. There's three things in my past that I would change in a heartbeat if I could.

Back