• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you ever date a bisexual person?

Would you ever date a bisexual person?

• Yes

Votes: 57 77.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • I'm not sure...

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
    Years
    Tentative maybe. I'd probably feel really inadequate, cuz from first-hand-experience I can say that girls are hot stuff - and let's not even get into polyamory when there's this major threat. If she ends up missing girl parts, well there's not much I can do right? :'(

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    I'm bisexual, I've dated 3 bisexual boys and 1 bisexual girl in the past. Obviously their sexuality wasn't a problem for me. People are people, sexuality doesn't matter to me as long as he or she is a good person.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    My parents wouldn't be happy if I did, but I still would as long as they told me beforehand and proved that I was undeniably the only person they were seeing. Otherwise, you out, honey boo.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    As long as the (sexually and psychically) attraction was there and they were truthfully only dating me, then yeah probably.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I think an issue for me, from my experience of bisexuals (which obviously doesn't apply to everyone) is that many go through phases of preference and are more... gay-straight fluid than constantly bisexual. If that makes sense.

Therefore, the worry lies in whether they'll always find your parts attractive, and what can you do about it if suddenly they're more in to something you can't provide. I wouldn't be against dating a bisexual, but I would probably be cautious due to previous experiences...

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Why yes, as a matter of fact since I enjoy looking at yuri. My online gf was bisexual, so I hope to find someone like her one day.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Sure. Can't think of any reason I wouldn't. Some of y'all make it sound like it's such a big deal, lol.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
    Tough call, koff~

I don't know. I have no qualms with that. Sure, I'd go on right ahead and date a bi-sexual woman. Everyone (not literally everyone, but every type of person) cheats, so it isn't that big of surprise. It'd be a plus if they shared, however hohoho!

Personally, I'd feel more comfortable with a woman cheating on me with another woman rather than a man. Why? Because with a woman, I know she's doing it because it's something I could never provide, if it's a man though. I always question where I go wrong when that happens, koffi~

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Sure, why not? Just because someone is bisexual doesn't mean they have to be having sex with men and women at the same time. I imagine that's not even the norm for most people who identify that way.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    My first and only boyfriend was bisexual. So, yeah, I'd have to say yes. Although, I do understand why some people wouldn't want to. It can be annoying. . . .

I suppose it would be nice to only date people that are interested in a single gender, because that could cut down on whatever worries you might have (or annoyances, or whatever), but if I like a guy or get asked out by one that happens to be bisexual, then I'm not going to give up on or reject him simply because he's also interested in women.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    I don't see why I wouldn't date a bi woman. But I'd prefer it if they told me first. After all, everything's good.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
    My boyfriend is bisexual so my answer would be, yes!

I personally don't see the difference unless he/she was going out and having sex with other people...but that would be the same with straight people or fully gay people. xD

Sometimes me and my boyfriend have discussions about which guy celebrity is hot and which are not. It's hilarious. xD

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I know the attitude of a lot of people I've met is "well they have double the options so there's double the chance they'll cheat on me" which is absolutely ridiculous. Those people must have trust issues or be really insecure.

Years
    Well . . . From a statistical point of view it may not be absolutely ridiculous. With a greater increase in people who can potentially tempt someone, comes a greater increase in odds that the person could cheat.

The ridiculousness however factors in because of the 'moral' factor. People cheat because they have ****** morals or they get lost in the moment, so the numbers game is only part of the equation and I would say that the morals that a person has is the greater or more significant factor when it comes to cheating.

Back