• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you ever get a Pokemon tattoo?

Would you ever get a Pokemon tattoo?

• Yes

Votes: 23 26.4%
  • Yes, but I would keep it hidden

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I would consider it then decide not to

Votes: 18 20.7%
  • No

Votes: 39 44.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    You know, I might actually consider it. I've always wanted a tattoo or two, and Pokemon dominated my childhood and still sticks with me today. The Kanto starters would be perfect.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    I plan on getting one of a red and white PokeBall on my left arm, just below my elbow on the inside of my arm. Planned it for a while now ^^.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    If I ever decided to get a tatoo (heaven forbid), I'd totally get a Weavile or a Raichu tatoo.​

LugiaFreak

Years
    I would like one of those cool tribal tattoos of a Pokemon. Those are very cool. :DD

I'd keep it hidden, though. Maybe somewhere on my back or a little one on my ankle.

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
    You'd have to be crazy to get one. And no one would take you seriously if you did. :P

Last edited:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Yeah, because a Pichu Tattoo is pretty manly...

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    NO. not a pokemon tattoo. But i would definetly get a kingdom hearts tattoo. But really, i kinda dont like tattoo's in general so probla not.

Kitty!

mandi
    Years
    Actually.
    I've had the biggest want for a while. To get Drifloon tattooed on my lower back.
    Drifloon is my favorite Pokemon ..and I don't know. I just love it that much, and on the lower back would be a nice place I think.

Don't know about this one.
    But my Team Galactic obsession ..has been urging at me to get the G symbol somewhere.
    The G does look sexy though, of course.

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    no offence to anyone, but i would NEVER get a pokemon tattoo. :|

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Not really.

It's not that I would hate it or anything, it's more that I'm not really interested in having one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back