• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you ever..

Ever considering being a vegetarian?

• Yes.

Votes: 17 22.4%
  • No.

Votes: 49 64.5%
  • Maybe. D:

Votes: 13 17.1%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I was a pescetarian for 4 years (dosn't eat meat, only fish I like fish too much) but my dear old mother decided she had enough and now I have no choice, I avoid eating meat as much as possible but I don't fancy starving myself rather than eating meat and I don't want to die a martyr.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    I'm Asian, so a great deal of the foods in my house are pesco-vegetarian, noodles, rice, etc. and frankly, I don't find it hard to avoid meat at all. But that's coming from me, who enjoys the flavor of tofu and likes eating broccoli as a snack over Doritoes. :B

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I could, if I really tried. :/ As of now, though, I wouldn't consider becoming a vegetarian. I just enjoy meat too much.

Mr. Curling Iron

u kujw bux :d
    Years
    If someone convinced me that eating Lamb Chops would give me some huge disorder, I would... But then they would have to convince me that KFC is evil (yum yum yum Chicken) then they would have to shoot all the pigs in the world and murder them... Then i would...

Or I'd consider if if my luva asked me :D

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    I can easily become Vegetarian if I wanted to. I'd just eat the meat substitutes if I wanted the taste. (I can make a pretty yummy Vegetarian burger =3)

Sokai

s ♥ n e
    Years
    No. Just, NO.
    It's not that I don't like the vegetables... I easily could become one because I LOVE vegetables. More then fruit, actually. But I love meat.

Red meat, white meat, I don't care.
    ... Well, actually that's a lie.
    I only like chicken, turkey, pork/ham (same thing, right?) and beef.

And if my mom was telling the truth and not playing some joke on me, then this sort of duck meat. :/

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Never. I simply love certain meats like chicken and such far too much to ever be a vegetarian.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I'm actually surprised at the reaction too this, for some reason I didn't think it would be this unpopular.

DeathlyHallows

I NEED A BATTLE!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2008
    I'm not into meat much! But I do Like chicken.. so I can't become a vegetarian!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Definitely not. I love meat of all kinda. I could never give it up; it tastes too good. 8| I can't imagine a situation would come up where there was a severe shortage on all meat or something, making it expensive and unavailable--and that's the only kind of situation I can think of where I might consider giving it up.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    No, even after watching videos of factory farming.
    I'm a cereal person, that sort of weirdo that can happily eat dry crackers. I'm not particularly fond of meat and thus don't eat much, but simply because I don't greatly like it doesn't make me a vegetarian at all; a vegetarian is someone that avoids meat out of choice, not someone who would simply rather be eating bread or nuts.

Last edited:

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I know it's horrible what happens to animals but I just need meat >:

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
    no, no way. i couldnt just go onto Veg, because i have been a meat eater for the rest of my life.

i did try veg when i was very young, and thought it was sick, so the answer is no.

Stop Messing Up My Files Porygon-Z!

The shadow of Mismagius
    Years
    I wouldn't give up meat even if I had a dream about cows being gored on a conveyor belt. In fact, I would say that those cows are LUCKY. In the olden days, all animals had to live in fear of getting eaten, and usually didn't live very long. BUT now, cows are RAISED with the cow-killers, so they might-I don't know-think of farmers as part of the FAMILY. They live their boring cow lives with love and care, and if they eventually get killed, it'll just be like the circle of life. But once, when cows were wild, the cows must have had something to fear, because they would actually care about their fate. Even though they'll just be filled with fat and be sold to guys who don't care about their health.

Besides, I don't like the prospect of eating meat substitutes. I heard if you eat too much veggies, you'll get sick.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    eh, I've tried it, and tbh I couldn't stand it, tofu tastes like yechh, and so cheese is also yechh, though rice and soy milk aren't all bad.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    ...I am vegetarian, for over a year now, all my friends know that. XD

Morally vegetarian, mind you. I used to love steak n' all, but one day I just quit. I do not miss meat in the LEAST. I'm a lot happier and skinner from it, actually. I know I'm doing the right thing. ♥

Nozomi: hai new best buddeh 8D

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Ew, no way. I couldn't stand not eating meat. That's great for other people if it helps them, but I couldn't eat some of the foods I do enjoy.

I'm not getting fat from it, so I see no reason to stop eating it. And it tastes really good. :3!

But I do refrain from drinking soda every day. I'm an iced tea and water sorta guy, and that really saves me a lot of heart-ache (literally) and keeps my blood flowing better. :D

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I am a vegetarian, and have been for about a month now and I'm not a very strict one by any means. I still eat fish and eggs, I just don't like red meat and I never really have so I figured I would just remove it from my diet.

I'm fine with it :>

Back