• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you gender swap?

Would *YOU* gender swap?.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    I don't mind being a guy, but I think it would be interesting to try out being a girl for a day or so.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Well, I'm far from being a He-man. I don't particularly like stereotypical guy things like sports, working out, and other what have you. The testosterone is definitely pumping, but I'm not gonna go out of my way to show my medal to some passerby chick-a-dees.

Even so, I really love being a guy. It's just a very simple life.

I can't see any reason I'd want to swap out being a man for a woman. I guess it might be a fun, little experience for a day or so, perhaps even a learning experience, but I just couldn't see it happening. I'm pretty comfortable with my gender. :D

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I don't have an aversion to becoming female through magical and temporary means...but I would not accept a permanent change of gender due to the physical disadvantages of being female. (I trust that I won't be expected to mention them, because most well educated men, women, and children of the appropriate age to know this sort of stuff should already know what things I'm talking about. No, I'm not being sexist either and yes I mean multiple disadvantages, and not just the one which jumps readily to the front of the male mind for obvious reasons. xD)

I would hazard to guess that I could be a convincing female if I were given a female body. I've done enough information gathering to know what would be expected of me in common situations. x3

However, I most likely would avoid even the temporary transformation if I could...I vastly prefer being a guy because I know what to do and how to behave like a proper gentleman should in most situations...which has it's obvious advantages. :P Having 21 years of experience as a male does help...*shot*

Years
    Be okay with the gender bender. Especially if the hormonal changes are optional and store clerks are okay with educating n00bs with the operation of a back-clasping brassiere. I'd rather not go trainer, sports, or front fitting if I could avoid it.

I doubt that I would get post-op enjoyment out of "those" commercials, though.

The loss of body hair would also be AWESOME! Would hate to take those with me, haha.

Omega Zero

Is back...
    Years
    Well we don't know if we wanted to be a boy or a girl cause thats what we think that it feels different with being a different gender it may be cool it may be not we don't know cause we most likely haven't been a Girl or a boy and you might not wanna swap you might want to we just haven't been the oposite gender so we can't ask how being a girl or a boy is or how you look at it you gotta experience it first

EpsilonE

Banned
    Years
    I would hazard to guess that I could be a convincing female if I were given a female body. I've done enough information gathering to know what would be expected of me in common situations. xD
    You mean you're actually male?
    Ha. Ha ha. hahahaahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaI lol'd.

Anyway, talking the discussion here, I'd only swap genders for a day to find out why girls cry/get angry/complain about random misc things that hardly play a role in every day life. Not being sexist, but even when some girls aren't PMSing, some still act like loons

Years
    Nah. I wouldn't even do it for a day. Sure, being a woman has its disadvantages, but really, I think I'd be more comfortable the way I am now than if I was a man. Sometimes I don't deal well with change, and this one? It'd be pretty big. I'd freak. @_@;

tobi-ksla

Years
    If "gender swapping" involved getting a sex change surgery, then no. No. No. No. No. No. No. (Yes, I typed each "No." one by one.)

If "gender swapping" became an ability of mine, preferably of the magical variety, then as long as I can swap genders any time at will, then yeah, let's go for it!

Heck, if I could go androgynous, then that would be awesome, too!

PKMN Trainer Red!

A former trainer champion...
    Years
    hmmm....
    Maybe cuz curiosity takes over me...lol.
    not permanent though.
    like bein a guy and all.
    just don't see myself as a girl at all...
    >.<

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Temporary? Then yeah sure, it'd be a good experience to get to experience life from a new perspective, plus temporarity has benefits xD

Years
    Permanently? no. Im content being a guy tbh :]
    But temporarily? yeah why not? t'would be good ^_^

I do find it quite odd however how many people seem to think becuz there are overly feminine/Masculine, it wouldnt suit the opposite gender considering attributes of a feminine nature dont necessarily suit a female and vice-versa. All attributes of personality with gender are basically due to social choice...feminine is considered introverted, emotional and nurturing becuz throughout history women have been expected to be quiet, show their emotions more strongly to their lover than they show them and look after kids and masculine is considered extroverted, emotionless and hard workers becuz men have always expected to fight; particularily for women, not to easily show emotion becuz that obv wouldnt help in war ect and to bring the money into the household.

So essentially personality has nothing to do with gender x]

Oh I so perfer Femme Fatales to the Damsel in Distress stereotype =']

xx

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Absolutely not,I am perfectly fine as a male ;p.
    That would be kind of odd.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    If it's only for a day or two, maybe even a week at most, then sure - that is, if it's perfectly safe.
    I don't want to stay as the opposite gender forever, so I won't use it unless it's temporary.

Flamboyant

Girlpowershipping fangirl ♥
    Years
    Haha, when I was young, I cried because I wanted to be a boy so badly xD Yeah... now I'm pretty comfortable being a girl, but I still sometimes wish I'd be a boy.
    So I wouldn't mind the change at all, but only if temporary.
    There's also the fact that I got told (twice at that) that if I was a boy, the person'd go out with me. I'd really love to see if I'd be more attractive as a man than as a woman, haha.

Bear

Fascist baby.
    Years
    No.

As I have it, women have more freedom than men when it comes to how we dress and what our attitude and demeanor is.

It makes up for giving birth being such a monstrous and hateful event for a woman.

Years
    Kinda, but I'm too used to being a girl. If that's possible. xD
    Plus, I don't like the boys at my school.
    Could never imagine being like them.

Back