• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you like peanut butter with your Pop Tart?

Lily!

moved
Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    I was one of those kids who ate my pizza with Ranch dressing.
    I used to put coffee creamer on my vanilla icecream too, haha.
    I've always thought the Mayo+Ketchup combo on a burger was unusual.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • Ew. My dad puts ketchup on scrambled eggs ><
    What's wrong with that? I make scrambled eggs+sweet soy sauce+Ketchup+Mozarella cheese+salt+sugar.
    It tastes pretty good to me. XD
    Seriously...

Apart from that,

I dip french fries into ice-cream or smoothies.
    I dip pizza into coke.
    I eat fried-rice inside bread. (a fried-rice sandwich)

Tasty. P:

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • I put peanut butter on virtually every grain product I eat for breakfast aside from cereal. Toast TOASTERS TOAST TOAST!, pancakes EH WISE GUY, and even english muffins. It's not entirely wierd, but I just find jelly to be the inferior condiment. :3

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME
    WAYAT

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    My grandmother tried to feed me pasta with Ketchup as sauce once. It's still a terrifying childhood memory for me.

I like eating chocolate and popcorn together, although I'm not sure if that counts since chocolate popcorn is sold some places...

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I like to eat uncooked flapjack mixture... So basically, oats covered in butter + syrup + sugar. Mmmm.
    That's all I can think of... I've probably eaten other weird combinations, but not very often.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    I like to eat uncooked flapjack mixture... So basically, oats covered in butter + syrup + sugar. Mmmm.

Never had a flapjack, but I like to mix granola, peanut butter, syrup, and raisins together...I'm imagining that's kind of similar, but not really.

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
  • I've always thought the Mayo+Ketchup combo on a burger was unusual.
    This combination makes my life. Its amazing. <3
    Ketchup+Lots of metled cheese+mayo is delicious on hamburgers.

Besides that I don't have a lot of interesting food combinations. D:

Has anyone ever had Peanut Butter, honey, and banana slices on a whole grain bread sandwhich? Oh my gosh, delicious. I almost never eat it, but its still good.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I think I ate scrambled eggs w/ ketchup in Japan o.o That's fairly normal (so we should stop mentioning it) but I had forgotten about my experience until this moment haha.

Pineapple + chili = <3

Haven't seen any recipes for it, but I'm sure it's not that out of the ordinary.

BenRK

That One Guy!
    Years
  • I can actually think of something that isn't good with peanut butter. Cheez Its. That was some terrible stuff. XD

I always had school pizza with ranch, but I can't picture my self doing it with my home made pizzas. No need to add extra flavor when the crust is already mixed with various cheeses and spices... that's some good crust...

On unusual combination I do (assuming the Ranch is good, my parents like to keep the same bottle of Ranch in the fridge for years at a time) is Ranch and Tortilla chips. That... that's just amazing, I can't even describe it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    I can actually think of something that isn't good with peanut butter. Cheez Its. That was some terrible stuff. XD
    Really? I've never tried that, but I'd imagine they'd taste similar to this, which I enjoyed as a child:
    Spoiler:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I like to put French Vanilla coffee creamer on my popcorn. It's a combination that is nothing short of heavenly - much better than butter and salt. Can't remember the first time I tried it, but I've been hooked on the duo ever since.

I also put ranch salad dressing on my baked potatoes, but I assume this isn't so out of the ordinary. Just... couldn't see myself ever eating sour cream.

Aladdin

My friend likes Nutella on her popcorn. Eww.

BenRK

That One Guy!
    Years
  • Actually, put jello mix on popcorn. That's a great combination. What flavor? Which ever you like the best.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I don't consider myself a weird eater, but others do. :'(

Nutella with anything is amazing, especially salami.

Years
  • I love to mix ingredients into my sandwichs. X3
    Particulary something salty with Nutella, because I think it's a good marriage taste. X3

Like cheese and Nutella, or salami and Nutella... it's so delicious, I think. X3

Back