• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you play a game based on the manga

+Roxas+

God Of Umbreon
Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    i think i would with all the charcters and the storyline

Years
  • Maybe I would. But, the manga is based on the game. I don't think Nintendo would switch it around. Well, they did Pokemon Yellow based on the anime, so maybe it could happen...

Years
  • Yes, a million times yes! But you could say the manga was already based of the games. Actually, not Yellow, if they ever decided to have a remake of Yellow, hopefully the plot would be based more off the Yellow arc.

metalaggron

Master of Ice Pokemon
    Years
  • i would sure be complicated to make it
    at the begining an option about who (of the dex holders)you're going to be

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2010
    I think it would be a bit too confusing and redundant, if there was a game based off the maga based off the games. I love Pokemon Special for what it is, a retelling of the story of the games. An Anime based off of special on the other hand, even just a few OVA's, if done well, would be amazing. =3

I want to see Ruby moving around and talking! lol

But it should never be dubbed. XD

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
    Years
  • Yeah..

Maybe it'd be cool, but I hope they don't make it crappy...

That's when we get Square Enix to the work for the games and of course have the original storytellers to produce the story in the game and, and have either Nobou Uematsu or Joe Hisaishi do the separate soundtrack just for this game... OR HAVE THEM DO IT BOTH..... :D

Years
  • It wouldn't work as a traditional Pokemon game. Maybe as an action RPG - you control the Pokemon attacking the enemies while the trainer makes the switches. But that might take out the part where the trainers have to run around to not get killed.....

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
    Years
  • It wouldn't work as a traditional Pokemon game. Maybe as an action RPG - you control the Pokemon attacking the enemies while the trainer makes the switches. But that might take out the part where the trainers have to run around to not get killed.....

That's a very good advice, because in the manga, trainers actually get hurt. And it makes everything more realistic.

Back