• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you play a game...

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
  • Would you play a Pokemon game that's about the pokemon instead of the trainer? I don't mean like Mystery Dungeon. I mean like the ones that live out in the wild and do whatever.

It would have to have a good plot like they have to save a friend or there is this problem with a legendary.

I think I would like to play something like that.

killin_kobra

Pokemon Ruler
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2009
    Sounds a bit like Mystery Dungeon. Altho it would be a good idea. Are you listening to this Nintendo?

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • Sounds a cool idea. Could also work as a sandbox-type game with various puzzles and challenges to solve and complete.

Would there be any element of battle or training/strategy to your idea, Kiklion?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I saw that u said not like MD but it just sounds way too much like it.

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • I wouldn't mind playing something like it. I would rather like to see what it's like inside a pokeball! :O

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
    Years
  • Sounds a bit like Mystery Dungeon. Altho it would be a good idea. Are you listening to this Nintendo?

No

I didn't really think about the plot too much but it's not supposed to be.

And just as Cooltrainer_Mike said it could have puzzles and things like that in it. Yes, it would have battling in it, and it won't be like a MD battle style, it'll be like the regular pokemon game style. You'll be able to see the pokemons stats.

Back