• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you play a Pokémon game that had Facebook posting capabilities?

Would you play a Pokémon game that had Facebook posting capabilities?

• yes

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • no

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    Don't think Nintendo would ever do something like that, and if they did, I'd never use the feature. Facebook itself is so inactive currently, the social networking king is Instagram, so if they connected their games to a site, it'd be either that or Twitter.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    Yes, I would play any kind of Pokemon game. I pretty much do something similar with my Facebook - since no one even visits me, I just post all my Pokemon info there, no one cares , I just use Facebook as my online photo album, and timeline for personal events (mostly Pokemon).

A game with Facebook feature? - I would use it - since Facebook is getting boring to use.

tnfsf11

This shouldn't be about playing the game or not, it should be about FB integration solely.
    And I say HELL NO.

FB already has endless "social" games that spam users with notifications & posts, Pokémon isn't (& will never be) one of those games. Integrating a Pokémon game with FB would only lower the quality of the game & would significantly increase spam posts.

If you really wanna share your progress you can use the Global Link feature which will be integrated in X&Y, I reckon it's going to be like a Pokémon only social network where you'll manually share what you choose only, which includes any pictures taken in-game & statuses made by you, & only Pokémon fans will be able to hear your "news", other people will only consider it spam.

Back