• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you play this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    I saw this on pokememe's site, it came from a Tumblr blog, but cant be found :/

But what do people think of it?

pokmon-pokmon-gen.png

I personally think it is awesome and would definitely play it, but what do other people think?

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
  • This concept definitely seems interesting, so I would want to play it. I hope it's going to be released in English, outside of Japan. I wonder what "future Safari Zone" that was mentioned about though. :O

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
  • That is a bomb-ass idea. Now if only it were real...

Anyways, I love the concept, though I'm curious to know what Pokemon would be included and if we'd see any of the Dark-/Steel-Types.

Also, uber cute baby Legendary Birds as starters? ZEUS YES.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I wouldn't buy it, because it is fake. So I can't buy it. And with that being said, this section is only for official games.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back