• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

would you rather pokemon style

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2015
    Team Galactic, have you seen those uniforms? Plus their whole "oh let's just bend time and space to our will it's no big deal" theme is really cool. :D

Would you rather rely on Flamethrower or Fire Blast for your main Pokémon?

Flamethrower, even though 85% accuracy is not that bad (I'm looking at you thunder). Once I used a Choice Scarf Solar Power Charizard in a sun team, its flamethrower turned everything to ashes.

Would you rather use Ludicolo in the rain or Exeggutor on the sun?
    Palm tree pokemon are so cool.

Years
  • Ludicolo. I dont care about the weather, but I like it just a bit better because Lotad lol.

Would you rather see a shiny Poochyena before getting the pokeballs or accidentally defeat one while having 100 of pokeballs.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2015
    I would definitely go with the first option.

Okey let's keep going, would you rather fight against a weird gimmick team or against a really overused team?

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Manaphy
    Would u rather take a nuzlocke challenge or monotype challenge?

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Nuzlock, maybe one day!!

Would you rather have a Shiny Gallade or a Shiny Gardevoir?

Nakala Pri

Blaziken or Camerupt?

Years
  • Lol, easy. Gengar.
    Duskull seems cute and calm, but Gengar is where all the party is.

Would you rather be lost in the woods being chased by a Hypno or Dusknoir?

Dedenne1

Years
  • Mega Salamence more thrilling!
    Would you rather find a shiny Poocheyna on route 1 or Find a shiny Kyogre with low leveled pokemon and 3 pokeballs

Years
  • Shiny Kyogre. I can easily shiny chain for Pooch plus you cant catch it at all with no pokeballs if you just started the game. Also who goes into a battle with Kyogre with a weak Pokemon and few pokeballs lmao xD

Would you rather have a shiny Lotad or a shiny Seedot?

Dedenne1

Years
  • Battle the new tier i gotta battle!
    Would you rather face a level 100 mega evolved salamence or Metagross?

Dedenne1

Years
  • Skarmory more i rather fly above the clouds!
    Would you rather be a dedenne or pacharisu?

Years
  • Zubat lol. I might lose but all the rage from constant confusion from the opponent would be worth it lol.

Would you rather encounter a shiny Magikarp or a horde with 4 Zangoose and a shiny Seviper (you see why Im asking that, right?)

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Become a ratatta. Top percentage ftw.

Would you rather be a hoothoot or a magikarp?

Years
  • Tough one. Would be cool to be a Hoothot and hang out at night all the time. But Magikarp wins this one. But a smart one, not the one that gets eaten by a Pidgeot lol. I'll become Gyarados later and be my own boss.

Would you rather be Ratatta caught by Joe (never becoming strong) or Gary (we all know the rumors about his visit to Lavander town)

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2015
    Dead rattata or top percentage of the rattatas? I will go with the second one all the way.

Would you rather have accidentally leveled to 100 a shinny Beldum without evolving or accidentally evolving a shinny Ponyta (you know, cus some people like it more than shinny Rapidash) ?

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    Accidentally evolved a shiny Ponyta, since I don't have any particular love for Ponyta over Rapidash. Plus, Ponyta and Rapidash both do similar things in battle, while Beldum is pretty much useless. Although if it's the event Beldum and I could get another one, then I might not care about that issue as much.

Would you rather corrupt your Pokemon game file (causing it to be lost forever, but you can start a new game), or have someone steal your cartridge (who may or may not restart your game, take your Pokemon, etc., but you would have to work really hard with a high probability of failure to hunt them down and potentially retrieve it)?

Back