• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you rather...

I would rather

• Talk to animals

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Know every language there is

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Would you rather have the power to talk to animals, or be able to speak every language in the world?

I was asked this question today. It's a tough one, they would both be amazing abilities, but I think I would rather be able to communicate with animals. What about you?

I might make a series on questions like this, if folks seem interested.

Years
  • Knowing every language would make finding employment easier since there's people from all over the world here.

Years
  • If speaking every language in the world includes animals' languages, then picking it is kinda picking both 😇 =p

But, I'd rather talk to animals. I'm not very talkative to humans irl.

Years
    • Seen today
    I'll talk to animals.

Also I wonder if I could turn this into a business. Have people pay and translate the conversations from animal to human.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Chose to know every language. Values that option for the ability to hear and read fluently, not speak it. Understands any webpage or bit of media, including films, shows, and games. Also helps in the rare event of sign language. (Gives that better odds than needing a foreign spoken language in-person.)

Owns no pets. Questions how interesting wild animals would be to speak to. May not listen well or have very alien mindsets acting as a secondary barrier. Expects few deep thoughts. Could be invaluable as a veterinarian assistant, though.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    'hmm do i pick the power that would undoubtedly get me involuntarily committed or do i pick the language superpower that would render me immortal to history due to being considered the most intelligent person to have ever walked the earth'

Back