• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

would you stay forever where you currently live?

Years
    I would gladly stay in Perth forever. It's a nice city, not too big nor small and all that and it's damn pretty in the city at night.
    If I was forced to move elsewhere though Adelaide is a lot like Perth and I like it there, or maybe somewhere in Scandinavia if I could speak the language.

Years
    We live in the middle of nowhere, literally.

I love it here since I'm a country girl that adores nature and has the social skills of a tea caddy... but... my other half doesn't drive and won't learn and I really worry about her being stranded and cut off should anything happen to me.

Even though it goes completely against my nature, I can see us moving to somewhere with public transport at some point, just in case.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    If I move it'd be out of Florida. But besides that I like where I live and I don't plan on moving somewhere else anytime soon.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I don't think I'd stay forever. I think I am very fortunate to live in Sydney but I don't enjoy the idea of staying in one city for the rest of my life. I would like to experience living in other cities in the world - preferably somewhere in Europe as I adored being there, but I may also end up trying the US at some point. I honestly just want to experience living somewhere that isn't Australia. Plus the career I am aiming to go into would probably require a lot of abroad travel so I feel like I may have to move for work at some stage. But who knows :p

Sirfetch’d

preferably i'd like to be somewhere less homophobic

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    not my town bc its fucking boring but i would stay in the sf bay area maybe

highly doubt it because rent $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Years
    Nope! In 6 months I'm out of Guangzhou and out of China (most likely forever), I've had my fill of living in this country. I'll inevitably end up visiting again though and would pop back here to see how things change, but as far as living again: no.

Where else would I rather live? I want to live in a few places. Possibly somewhere in Saudi Arabia for work and then possibly Cairo for my Masters if I do go down that route.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
    LMAO no

as soon as i get the money to, i'm moving out of this state and moving to where my boyfriend lives. where i live currently is horribly homophobic and racist..they've gotten slightly better about it, but..i dunno. there's also like, nothing to do here unless you actually have friends which i don't have. i usually end up going to the mall or the book store or target/walmart a million times bc i have no friends

tldr; i plan to move out of here asap once i have the funds to

Years
    Forever is a word that gives me pause. I think my life would be somewhat unfulfilled if I stayed forever where I am now. The place where I live has not been a stressful place at least, so I guess I am lucky in the sense that it is not a place where I feel threatened, unlike some of my friends on the forum who are suffering in environments that are intolerant towards them. The place I live has been very safe at least, and people are generally polite, but at the same time there's not much I can connect with here. Its not an interesting place. This town has looked the same for 20 years, and I wish I could find more exciting people or things to do. You need to have change in your life at some point, and a little adventure. I know that I won't find that here. I'm not in Los Angeles or New York anymore, that is for sure.

I stay here because my mother is here, and she needs somebody, but I don't think I would be happy here for the rest of my life. I don't have to leave here tonight or anything, its not that bad, its just meh, and eventually I want to travel and see more of the world.

My boyfriend lives in Canada, maybe I'll see how I like it up there?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm comfortable where I am. Have only moved about half an hour with car from where I grew up, and I like to have this small city as my base. I can always travel to see other places; not sure I need to live in a big or exciting place really.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I would probably move further North to the coast of Ohio, so I could be evenly between Sandusky and Cleveland.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Forever? Probably not. Cape Town is certainly pretty, has good food options, etc, but it does have its drawbacks. But we'll see.

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I can't imagine ever permanently leaving my beloved hometown tbh, it's one of those tiny places where you can't walk down the street without seeing someone you know which is really nice. I always worried that in 10 years' time or whatever that I'd regret it and wish I'd given having an adventure in another country a chance! Saying that, I moved to London for a few months for work stuff a couple of years ago and was homesick pretty much immediately, couldn't wait to get home. So I will probably just end up staying here forever and ever.

Years
    Not at all. If I were to stay in Florida, I'd like to be somewhere where walking is more accessible from Point A to Point B, and probably a little more urban or suburban than where I currently am.

Years
    Would you?

A piece of me is always going to live here, regardless of where my dumb ass body ends up. I've pretty torn over it, but I've got a life that demands to be lead and it requires room to breathe. So no, but only because I know that a bit of me will always be here.

Why or why not?

Opportunities, darling. I've got people to love, a career to procure and souls to save. Can't do it all in my shed.

If you'd rather live elsewhere, where would you like to go?

Either Clancer or Neverland. Earth is alright and everything, but its lack of cutlass-brandishing pirates, underground hideouts and mermaid lagoons disturb me. Approximations could sate a lesser desire but not mine.

Back