• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you still like Pokemon if..

Status
Not open for further replies.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
  • It sounds too digimonish for me, but hey why not? With this, trainers would not be the overdictating tyrant over Pokemon. They would join in the fight as well. juts like in a real war, nobles should be fighting alongside peasants.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • Reminds me of Digimon. I like it.
    I would still try it, just depending on how the game changes, I guess.

zlip

______
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    Like soemone said if this were the case then it would diffently target older kids.ersonally I think it would be awesome to see. All the different bursts look cool so it would take away from pokemon cuteness and lovablness but i wouldn't mind. In away it would kinda be like yu-gi-oh in the shadow world or whatever (players actually get hurt). But it would be quite violent as quite a few times ash has carried an unconsious pikachu to the poke center and imagine that with a human...

Although I don't think they ever would do that I would absolutly love it if they did.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2013
    No. Pokemon aren't meant to fuse with humans, nor each other for that matter! People still complain because they think Kyurem and the other dragons are fusing. And they're comparing it to Digimon, which is another reason why they should stay away from it. They're already being accused of making Digi-knockoffs for so long.

Digimon could do it because the Digimon were made of information, but Pokemon are flesh and blood creatures, so they can't do that and I don't see Game Freak changing the Pokemon universe for a spinoff title like this at all.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Hey, please don't revive threads over a month old.

Would you still like Pokemon if..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back