• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you travel solo or with a partner?

Traveling?

• Total voters

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
Years
  • Eveything is more fun with a friend or friends.

Except some things of course.

*Charizard*

Velocity
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    I would probably have a female and male companion... because going solo would be very lonely and no one wants to be alone.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    I think I would travel with a partner. I'd get lonely by myself, and it's nice to have someONE (as in, not a elemental monster) to talk to. My partner would either be a close friend, or significant other. A group would irk me.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I would travel with several pther trainers. One male who uses Fire Types, one Female with Dark Types and another Female with Ghost Types. Together we would make a nasty notorious team of trainers who leave fear everywhere we go.

The Red Chain

It would get boring traveling solo.
    After all, the more the merrier. :3

Pokemonmasterkoen

Color Trainer
    Years
  • i think i would like to travel with one of my best friends cuz we have the same kind of jokes and we find some company later! i want much company in place of being lonely.....

nidorina

Ash Ketchum groupie~1998♥
    Years
  • I would travel in a group of two or three, or maybe even more friends. The more the merrier as I see it. I wouldn't want to travel with like 10 people though. Too chaotic. Gah, can you imagine all those pokemon? :3

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
  • Probably a Pokemon partner - Espeon (just 'cause it's my favorite) or Torterra (if I got tired, I could sit under the tree on its back. =3)

Technical

Professional Slowpoke • • »
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2009
    I would preferably travel with a Pokemon partner only, ESPECIALLY if it was one like Meowth with Team rocket and could talk. xDD But even if it couldn't, I would still choose to travel with a Pokemon partner.

MAYBE, a single partner, but I doubt that highly. All I would need as a partner Pokemon to keep my happy. <3

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Uh... All three of the above? Lol.
    There's something special about all three of them.

I would like to travel alone only for short times. But for almost all the other times, I would like travelling with a partner or a group.
    For groups, I would prefer the groups to be small, with no more than three other people other than me.

Of course I would love it if my Pokemon could talk like humans, and I would never keep them inside their Pokeballs anyways, unless needed. They would just increase the fun.

The reason I'm confused between choosing a group or a partner is that, while you travel with a group, it doesn't get boring. The more the better.
    But while you travel with only one other person, it allows a lot more social bonding to occur, and greater levels of character development too, if you know what I mean.

But my final decision is travelling in groups anyways. Big groups like 10 people would really cut out the communication and social bonding between each person in the group, and so I prefer a small group instead.

.:Kanto:.

I'm back, yet again!
    Years
  • Me and my lil' Char.. (In my dreams!)

I'd just love to travel with a Charmander! I mean, if you keep it out of the Pokéball, it'll grow to love you more, and well, I guess I just like the idea of a Trainer Pokémon bond. It's cuuute!~

The Girl Once named Tracie

She who tames Celebi
    Years
  • I would probably want to go with one other person, probably my best friend, lol. Besides, if something really epic happens (refer to any of the pokemon movies for examples) I'd want to have someone with me other than pokemon (:

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
  • I'd rather travel by myself, considering I'd rather explore the world with myself, meet people along the way. I'm not to fond with sticking with a single person for a long time, so yeah, I'd be the loner and just take my Pokemon with me :D

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • I would have to travel with a partner. I'd go just a wee bit stir crazy if I didn't have someone else to talk to.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2009
    Group certainly.. as long as I get to pick who I'm going with (don't see why not). Brock and Misty would be cool to travel with, but I have several friends I can think of as well.

.Fenris

Just a bystander, don't shoot!
    Years
  • A sentient Pokemon partner, a bag full of supplies, a cell phone, and a M1911 pistol will be my traveling companions until someone decide to join me.

Back