• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you want to live in the PKMN world?

Years
    The biggest craze in this world right now is Drugs, Music. celebs and Sex....would I give that all up for a pokemon world?

You better belive it.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Since compulsory education in the Pokemon world ends at 10 (according to the 2 volume novel version), heck yeah.

I'll take up some sort of job :D

Which is probablly semi/non-Pokemon orented.

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2006
    i'd love to live in the pokemon world, it would be so cool

you would go out on a journey instead of going to school and get to meet and fight with such cool pokemon

but obviously pokemon are very dangerous, if you try to catch one it attacks you, and if you're pokemon aren't strong enough to defend you, you're in trouble
    a cyndaquill would just burn you

but it would be so awesome to go around getting badges and fighting people

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2016
    HECK YES! I've always wanted to live in the Pokemon world! Especially because you don't even have to go to school!

ponyta rules

ponyta rules
    Years
    Yeah that would be great!i'd try and catch all of the cute Pokemon as they are my favourites.It would be a bit dangourous in a way living in the Pokemon world as some Pokemon are really strong and it would be a bit boring training Pokemon everyday but it would be great if it still had all the other normal things to do aswell.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Hmm...I would like to live in the pokemon world....I would have lots of cute pokemon as pets <3

;>

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I would totaly love to live in the pokemon world bcuz you get to leave school at age 10, travel around with whoever you want without an adult and you get to catch all the pokemon you want!!!!!!! i'd so want to be part of team aqua lol

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I wanna live in the Pokemon world. That would totally rock!!^_^
    Travel with pokemon in a beautiful world... I couldn't dream of anything better.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Get a chance to live in the Pokemon world in order to escape from the mundane reality we currently exist in despite future consequences and regrets of my decision?

Oh yeah. XP

Back