• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you want to time travel?.

Where would you go?.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    The past for me. I'd change everything I could. I'd warn important people who were assassinated, like JFK and MLK, so they wouldn't have to die. Heck, if I could I'd do that for everyone who died before their time whether they were famous and influential or not. I'd use the typical time travel money-making tricks until my reach had no bounds. Basically, I'd try to prevent war, disaster, and all manner of stupid things people have done in the past. If I could travel back and forth I'd be constantly checking on the present to make sure nothing funny happens and tinkering more with the past in case something did go wrong.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    ehe you cant cheat death so id probuablly go back in time and live life to the full.i think its better if you dont know when your time is up,because if you do then you would probuablly lose your mind and become a nervous wreck.
    No, but you can delay it.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I wouldn't want to disrupt time.
    "Yesterday was history, tomorrow's a mystery, today is a gift, that's why it is called the present."
    -Totally taken from Kung Fu Panda
    It's better that way. I'm happy with what God's led me and given me in life, and I'm not curious enough to know what will happen in the future.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I like that saying, but the "today is a gift" part is total crap. Everyone has miserable days and they sure as hell aren't a gift.

Phaux

Legend Hunter
    Years
    Rather travel to the past than the future, though I would probably abuse it for, well, would it be malicious if I stole food from a store by going back in time to where it was still on the shelves and also in my hands? I'm thinking no, so, yeah I'd do that a lot to save money.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I want to take a look at a how a deinochairus would look when it was alive

Ayselipera

I would rather travel to the past. I don't mean my past though I'm more into before I was born past. Maybe I could met my parents when they were young. o.O
    Plus I've always wanted to go to woodstock! :D

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I would travel in time only to make sure I don't do stupid things that could com back to bite me. I don't really care about seeing stuff way in the past or future. I'd only use time travel to benefit myself :P

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I would LOVE to go back to past. I'm already in the present, and the future can wait.

This would sound selfish, but I would just go back in time to solely prevent myself on doing the dumb, immature, rash, irrational, pointless mistakes that I've committed in the past and try to regain some of the self-esteem that I have lost.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I've always wanted to time travel, but only if I could pick and choose who I am seen by. I don't want to be dropped off in 1607 Plymouth and let everyone see me in 21st century clothes. Then there's just the danger of being in a foreign time. It would be cool to be transported through time and be in a ghost-like form. I would just like to see what's going on and learn from it. I don't need hands on action in another time. I don't want to influence what's going on.

I'd also want to only travel into the past or travel far enough into the future to avoid my life span. I don't want to see what's going to happen to me or my children. It'd just upset me and control everything that I do in my life. :/

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    I would go to the past to stop myself from going to the past.

Micro SD

HubbaBubba
    Years
    I'd love to time travel, even if it destroys the very fabrics of time and space :O. If I had to chose one time, it would be in the future, just so I could see what kind of technology they had.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I'd love to travel to the 20s or 30s, I love the fashion back then <3

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I would to totally gain everything I could possibly want, but when you do that, things lose value to you so I d probably do it just to see dinosaurs and how mans early days ignited.

Cid

Years
    It would be awesome to time travel, but only to the past.
    Living, or even seeing the past is a great thought, all the memories revisited, along with everything that I might have forgotten or missed. I don't think I would try to change it, though, due to many possible consequences.

The future would probably disturb me along with time, so I'd rather not go there.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Is it strange that the only real reason I'd want to travel back in time would be to show my younger self all that would change in his life in just a few short years? I mean, I'd love to go back and fix some mistakes, you know, virtually have a "redo" button, but I'd mostly just want to see the shock and possible amazement of my younger self. Not horrible shocks of dismay, but simple shocks of bewilderment. I think it'd be entertaining beyond anything imaginable.

Oh yeah, I'm a nutcase.

Back