• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would You Wear This?

Years
  • The person above you will post an image of an item of clothing. You then say whether or not you would wear it if you actually had that piece of clothing, and post a new clothing image for the person below.

If there's a person wearing the clothing make sure the image is in accordance with PC's rules. I'm primarily referring to the 'Keep content safe for work.' rule.

For example:

User 1:
    would you wear this hat?
    Spoiler:

User 2:
    No way!

Would you wear this dress?

Spoiler:

User 3:
    Nah, way too fancy for me. And I'd never get married anyway. 😭

How about this sneaker?
    Spoiler:

User 4:
    Yeah, I probably would if they have it in my size!

Etc. etc.

To start things of.... would you wear this T-shirt?
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Nah, I don't like cats that much.

Would you wear this?
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Honestly, with a different pattern and color I could see myself wearing something like that.
    As is on the photo though, probably not.

Would you wear these pants?
    Spoiler:

Years
  • No, I wouldn't. I'm not into pants with prints, only monochromatic ones are in my closet. If I wore a pattern it would be something more like a kimono. Also I don't usually wear primary colors, and don't believe I own any yellow.

How about this?
    Spoiler:

Years
  • The teeth on it are a bit over the top... if they even are teeth...
    if they're fake I guess I would, if they're real I'm gonna pass on that.

How about this Kimono ?
    Spoiler:

Years
  • No, it looks great but it seems like it would be kinda culturally insensitive to just be walking around with one as a random white dude when they're usually used for important events like weddings.

Would you wear this suit?

Spoiler:

Back