• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Would You Wear Your PokeWalker To School?

Would You Wear Your PokeWalker to School?

• Yes

Votes: 292 74.3%
  • No

Votes: 101 25.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sabapple

Fly High☆
    Years
    I probably will, as I can put it in my pocket so that it won't be visable. I would be made fun of to no end if people saw that I went to school with a PokeWalker on me.... =/ But I don't have to worry about it getting stolen because nothing ever gets stolen in our small school, we don't even put locks on our lockers, only about two people in the whole school have locks on them... At least all my classes are far apart so I'll get lots of steps in,

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2010
    i would take it to school but id hide it under my shirt cause everyone except my 2nd best friend elizabeth likes pokemon everyone else thinks its gay its not gay im gay but how is pokemon gay i dont understand some people

Years
    • PA
    • Seen Jan 11, 2010
    I already use it for Heartgold. ;)

Honestly, walking all day with your pokewalker will NOT help your pokemon gain a million levels in a day. Just steps. Pokewalker has a 1 level limit per every time a pokemon goes into the walker. You can also catch pokemon on the walker, get items. The more steps you get, the more places your pokemon can walk and then you will have a wider range of pokemon to battle.

Overall, the walker is a really neat feature and I am glad I have one. :D I am a college student and I take it everywhere in my pocket. You can turn the noise off, so its really useful.

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    I would wear it,but if it has sound i don't wanna wear it im afraid my teachers will think its a cell phone.But I WOULD.I thin it has a sound off feature.idk tho but i would assume so

EDIT:I'd take it to school knowing it doesn't have sound.=P and tht sucks tht it has a 1 level per transfer thing...but i wanna unlock celebi or was it..idk..lol but lol

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Considering I take my classes online at home, then yes I'll have it with me at school. Though, seeing as I'll be sitting then not much activity will be done. I will take it around with me when I go out though, such as to the mall or the park when I may go running. It'll be a fun little gadget to carry around, plus it'll be doing me well for my Pokémon.

...Who can pass up easy leveling right? Also, let's not forget the side quests plus gift items and encountered Pokémon as well.

Jasonpower

Super Nerd
    Years
    I probaly would,but in my school ,the dean chooses a random classroom and checks students' backpacks and clothes to see if there is any metal items that people could be carrying,and if they find a metal thing they will take it away.so i might wear it but on special occasions :)

nidorina

Ash Ketchum groupie~1998♥
    Years
    No.
    It would be EXTREMELY easy for me to level up my Pokemon that way, as I do a lot of walking around during the day, but if anyone saw it I'm not sure if my friends would want to be seen with me.
    If I found some way to keep it hidden in my bag I woul definitely take it. :3

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    i'd keep it hidden in my pocket on the side with my phone.if it falls out with my phone i will be dying inside..i lost my I.D. tag some kid stole it from me..ripped it off my neck..O_P Middle school kinda sucks

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    I might I've thought about it. I've had the game for months now and I've never even decided to use the Poke Walker. XD Besides my school has three levels in the old building and two levels in the new building and you have to walk across the street to get from building to building.

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
    Years
    If it doesn't make noise then yeah. I'm on the track team (well I will be once the season starts), so I run at least 3 miles a day, usually more, for practice and that translates to a lot of steps. Plus it will probably keep me more motivated to finish the game instead of never bothering like I did with Platinum.

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2023
    Man, it sucks that you cant put the PokeWalker on a washing machine. I have it, I tried, but it can sence if you are cheating.

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    Yes, and since I'm determined to have both HeartGold and SoulSilver, I will be able to wear two Pokewalkers. And I will wear them. And maybe even to work. XD

yaminokame

やみのかめ
    Years
    I already do, but after I unlocked the last course I don't bother to take it much anymore :p ... pockets ftw ^^

KajiVenator

The Flame Huntzman
    Years
    All I can say is:

Would You Wear Your PokeWalker To School?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back