• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Would You Wear Your PokeWalker To School?

Would You Wear Your PokeWalker to School?

• Yes

Votes: 292 74.3%
  • No

Votes: 101 25.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomika

Installing Gravity
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2013
    I would if I still went to school.. lol but I would take it to work lol

Lucariotoes

Ah-woo.
    Years
    I don't go to school ATM (Graduated and am waiting for a job before going to community college), but I sure as hell know I'm using the PokeWalker on my near-daily walks. When I saw the HG/SS boxes in GameStop and read about the PokeWalker, considering I hate level grinding in RPGs... I practically... well, I'll let the link tell you what I practically did.

https://latte-lover.deviantart.com/art/I-Saw-Your-Deviation-and-I-109324657

Muffin™

Knows your age
    Years
    I'm only 11, and everyone will be like at my school "Oh, you liek Pokemon? That game is for people with no life!!!" I might though, if I can hide it in my pocket... SO YEA. I WILL :3

EDIT: I think they made the PokeWalker so kids who are obese and play video games all day can get some exercise xD

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I've already taken mine to my Community College with me. Alot.

No one really cares whether you like Pokemon or not in College.

NO ONE.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 21, 2011
    Well, I just graduated college so school isn't an option for me. I will probably wear it to work, though.

yaminokaitou

りゅうのマスター
    Years
    No, due to the following issues:

If the sound goes off, bye bye PokeWalkers.
    People make fun of stuff like that at my school. I'm the only mature popular kid.

Though, I might wear it when I ride my bike to school and keep it in my back pack. Of all the stuff I do on the way to school, I'd have a level 100 by the time I get home.
    I have a pokewalker and it doesn't make any sound unless I play with the buttons myself.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I will once i get one ;) MY SCHOOL IS MASSIVE!!! Im pretty sure it is the biggest in wales (or was it cardiff......?). I dont think anyone would care but theres a clip on the back of it isnt there? If there is ill put in on my trowsers and but my jumper over it... so no one can see it ;)

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Yes, I will wear my Pokewalker to college, and work if I have a job by then. Heck, I'll even wear it when I'm out and about.
    My friend says he'll wear his during his shift at Wal-Mart.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    If the PokeWalker gets steps while in my purse, then yeah, I would take it to school. If not, I will come up with some other novel idea to compensate for my laziness...

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I won't take it with me to school.
    I don't think people would find it acceptable.
    I could put it some where in my room where it would get lots of steps like uhm.. Hmm...
    I'll come back on that one >.>

DasherPunch

Chibi Chimchar FTW
    Years
    Nope. Even if I'm in the STATISTICALLY best school of Finland, there are always plenty of idiots with their normal "Hey that guy likes >insert pretty much anything< let's beat him up and call him a nerd!"

Besides, I'm already being called a Pokéfreak for playing my DS on breaks.
    And, I don't own one XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back