• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Would You Wear Your PokeWalker To School?

Would You Wear Your PokeWalker to School?

• Yes

Votes: 292 74.3%
  • No

Votes: 101 25.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I will probably, if the sound can be turned off. AND I'd have to make sure no one sees it.

I heard that sometimes you get random encounters, and that you "battle". I hope I can JUST walk around and train.

Years
  • inittially i voted no. but i changed my mind once i found out wat it was.
    2 Q's:
    1. does it make any sounds, if so can it be muted?
    2. what happens when it levels up and it wants to learn a new attack?
    i will not wear it on gym days though people break into the lockers alot.

i'll just keep it in my pocket or something. not because im embarased(im already a misfit anyway) but the teachers and guards will hassle me. They already bother me enough for always having my iPod on. But i know a couple kids who like pokemon.

Last edited:

Aro-kun

Pokemon trainer
    Years
  • Hecks yesh! I walk all over school. I use to take my megaman P.E.T and Digivice to school. I'd level my pokemon pretty fast. But is there sound on it? and can it be turned off?

Years
  • come to think of it this poke walker is a cool idea but its gonna suck if it makes the price of the game go up. i'm already $20 short right now i hope you can at least have the option to buy the pokewalker individually. knowing nintendo that won't happen though :(

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2010
    They should sell like a pach of one three and six of them just so i could have my team with me at all times. My friends and I would use them all the time.

Long live the Poke'freaks

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
  • I probably will bring it to school.....in my pocket(which I did with mah Pokemon Pikachu 2 in grades 4-about 7).

Last edited:
    Years
  • I am definitely going to take it wherever I go. ^__^ I miss my "pokemon pikachu". I used to take that thing everywhere I went. It still has the rubber band I threaded through the hole and used to attach it to stuff so it wouldn't get lost. xD

I am so going to do that with my pokewalker - don't want it falling off somewhere. :D I can't wait! XD

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • Doubt it. I'm bad at concealing stuff...

No, seriously. My school has a no electronic policy and I abide by it. Does that make me a stuck up? Not really. I just don't want to take any unnecessary risks.

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    Walking around a college campus with a "pokeball" on your hip = Epic fail lol

snap12

Billie Jean is not my lover
    Years
  • I definitely will! People at my high school LOVE pokemon, its the weirdest thing! Our hockey team always competes for state champion ships and the seniors on the team carry out hazing on the younger players by how good they are at pokemon. I'm not kidding, if your on the team they make you buy pokemon! hahaha

Phantom Kat

A Daydreamer Longing To Write
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 12, 2010
    Hehe, I'm so going to take mine to school. I don't do that much walking from class to class, but I can take it to hospital clinicals (clinics are my first two periods) where I walk around from place to place. My scrubs are big and long enough to conceal it and to make sure it doesn't get wet when I give showers and baths.

And for the summer, dude, two words: marching band. If marching band practice is going to be as hardcore as last year's, I'll get a major number of steps. xD

- Kat

OhMyFuzzy69

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • hmmm if i was still going to skool then i would without a doubt. me and all my peepz was outcast anyway so y not.

we had a no electronic rule in skool but i took my GBA and CD player anyways. Play manson and fall asleep in the back of the class. the good old days

~Fuzzy

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back