• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Would You Wear Your PokeWalker To School?

Would You Wear Your PokeWalker to School?

• Yes

Votes: 292 74.3%
  • No

Votes: 101 25.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finnel

Years
  • It would probably be against our school's rules, but It'd be easy to hide under my jacket or something. So yeah, I'd probably bring it, if I feel like it. I still don't really see the point of the 'walker yet.

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Nope. I'm constructing a small contraption controlled by my computer that will run continually to simulate walking. That way, I can train without doing anything!

Cheyanne

I have Yusei Fudo's Zorua.
    Years
  • Yeah I would. I mean, I wear my Digivices and Duel disks to school and to the mall and stuff, so I don't see why not.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2019
    probably not. I'd die if anyone found out I was carrying it. Plus we don't get that much time between classes so I wouldn't be able to check on it.

Nathanyiel

It seems you lost the game...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2012
    Of course! My campus is huge and stuff only gets stolen in the locker room, which works for me since I'm done with my 2 years of PE

falling up+
    Years
  • Could they modify the gyrometer in it to function similar to a pedometer?

Well whatever. Im going to have a pokeball strapped to my waist for god knows how long lol

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    I did it with the Pokemon Pikachu2, so I easily see myself carrying around the PokeWalker. I'll probably end up playing courses or whatever in class when I'm bored,haha.

*PrincessPika-chu*

Pokemon Lover
    Years
  • YES!!! I will wear my pokewalker to school. I'm love Pokemon, and I don't care what no one thinks. People be saying all the bad things they did like they were proud of it, so skip them, I'm wearing my Pokewalker.

I don't need people to accept me by what's on my waist. I got my select group of friends who take me for what I am. The friends who aren't pokemon friends would say, "What's that? That Pokemon mess. Take that kiddy mess off your waist." But then would get over it, after I tell them its me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back