• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Would You Wear Your PokeWalker To School?

Would You Wear Your PokeWalker to School?

• Yes

Votes: 292 74.3%
  • No

Votes: 101 25.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Depends can you make it quiet? and IDK if I miss place it Id be screwed

No. Because none of my friends know I like Pokemon, it would be weird when they would ask;
    "What's that?"
    "Uh-it's something for a game."
    "You still play video games?"
    Then it would be a big argument of why I don't care about what they think, plus I would probably forget it in the mornings anyway.

How do you out grow video games? No one thats in school should ever out grow video games...thats the only thing to do in college between classes because usually you don't have time for anything else <.<

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2013
    No. Because none of my friends know I like Pokemon, it would be weird when they would ask;
    "What's that?"
    Then it would be a big argument of why I don't care about what they think, plus I would probably forget it in the mornings anyway.
    Thats the first time I heard someone say your too old to play Video games, most hardcore gamers are 20+

Years
  • I go to college. My classmates are all aware that I'm a Pokémon fan, so taking a Pokéwalker to classes will do no harm.

I've suddenly realised that the 5 miles I have to walk home each day are a blessing.

Kikoia

Self-proclaimed ditz :D
    Years
  • Maybe...

Well.... if it doesn't make sounds (or we can turn off sound) and it would fit in my pocket not noticed, I would definitely take it with me.

Waki Tobaye

Now known as City Checkpoint.
    Years
  • I'll wear it. Nobody at school (Except me) likes Pokémon, but they won't say anything about it if I wear it. Except my teachers, maybe they'll say that the rules blablabla but I won't give it to them anyway.

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    "What's that?"

Yeah. Same here... Sadness, huh? It always feels like I'm keeping a huge secret away from my friends. If I told them, they'd call me a loser. =(

Newbie 2.0

The New Type of Noob
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2011
    I would, but then I found out that you can only level up the Pokemon in the walker by one level for each time you trade it into the walker. XD And that's very dumb, because it makes it really not worth walking with it, unless you want to catch a special Pokemon. =/ WHY couldn't they let you at least level up your Pokemon by 5 levels every time it was in the walker? Why do they insist on making Pokemon hard to level up.

xPsychosocial

A girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
    Years
  • The classes I need to get to in my college are often up two sets of stairs so I'd take it with me if I had one.

I walk a lot so if there is a way to mute the thing I'd take it most places. :P :D

Kiri Berry

Berry Master
    Years
  • I would have it at school, but I don't know about the wearing part. I would end up probably losing it or something. I would keep it in my bag or something though. Cause that goes everywhere with me and hopefully it will get some steps out of it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back