• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Would You Wear Your PokeWalker To School?

Would You Wear Your PokeWalker to School?

• Yes

Votes: 292 74.3%
  • No

Votes: 101 25.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chillj

Not active anymore.
Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2022
    Yeah, I'd probably wear it to school. My Pokemon would go up a level every hour. Plus, if I have to dance in gym class (Ugh), My pokemon would probably be getting some good Exp.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • I'll wear it to school for sure, everyone know's I play pokemon and that I'm proud of it. I'd probably show it off. When I tell people I love pokemon there usually like "Yo me too!!" so it's no big deal. Even if they don't know anything about pokemon number 252 and onwards. That's alright it's all about confidence!!

I pray I don't lose it though...

Years
  • Id so take it to college! iv already sat in and played pokemon in college befor :D
    And because im in the UK i dont even know what i pokemon walker is but i know its that thing with the game but thats all.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Lol, who says that about their mom?

I will not wear it anywear. I might shake it in my room! Haha.

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
  • Transferring "school" to "work", yes I would, because people only judge me jokingly there. xD

Besides, I'm always walking to other teams, to customers, or to the hot water boiler to make tea. Don't want to miss out on all those steps!

Years
  • Yes, I will probably wear it if you can turn the sound off. I don't want this device to go make random noises when I am sitting in class during lecture. I walk to most of my classes and they are usually spread out which makes the PokeWalker more useful.

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
  • i'm getting mine on R4.... he... but I still might buy a copy one day. I wouldn't wear it on me at school, the teachers are very strict about our uniform and making sure we only where the proper uniform, no accessaries. They don't like us being individuals. And I don't know anyone who likes pokemon, so I'd keep it in my bag

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2010
    wel currently im not going to school (i do work every day) but i would definitely wear it to work im a mailman so i walk allot.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2010
    depends on how much noise it makes cause if PIKACHU!!! burst out from my waist it would be suicide embarrassing with me being in high school

level.

Forgot about user titles
    Years
  • You can mute the Pokéwalker so there's no need to worry about sounds. I used to put it in my backpack on my way to school, but I've been way too lazy to do it lately.

danner704

The Ecruteak Gym Leader
    Years
  • Will it work if it's in my pocket or my bagpack?

I'd wear it but someone in my year gets really made fun of for having pokemon cards :P
    So I wouldn't let anyone see it :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back