• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Would You Wear Your PokeWalker To School?

Would You Wear Your PokeWalker to School?

• Yes

Votes: 292 74.3%
  • No

Votes: 101 25.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MewMewXX

|| Tohru || Pokemon ||
Years
  • Yes of course, but it would have to stay hidden in my bag or in the strap of my top... I wonder if it would still register my steps in the bag? If I had it in public at my school I'd by outcasted by my entire year group :(

Master Exploder

AGHHHHHHHH
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2011
    Yes of course, but it would have to stay hidden in my bag or in the strap of my top... I wonder if it would still register my steps in the bag? If I had it in public at my school I'd by outcasted by my entire year group :(
    You could put it in your pocket or something, it would probably register the steps. You shouldn't pay attention to what other people think in your year though, it's your life you should do what you want :)

danner704

The Ecruteak Gym Leader
    Years
  • Yes of course, but it would have to stay hidden in my bag or in the strap of my top... I wonder if it would still register my steps in the bag? If I had it in public at my school I'd by outcasted by my entire year group :(

Same thing here, I don't want people to know about it, I do wanna use it in school though 'cos most of my walking is done there :P

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    I'm 15 years old, I'm on baccalaureate, and I go with it to school and I don't f*cking care about what the others say.

V.3

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2010
    ^^i never thought about sound...if it doesnt i'll carry it around

Years
  • YES I'M GONNA WEAR IT TO SCHOOL!!
    And if it's something I can mess with, I am going to mess with it in school, too.

I'm going to show off my inner Pokemon nerd with pride. I'll have it attached to my pants at all time 8DD
    [mainly because I've had something stolen from me at my school and I won't risk the Pokewalker having the same fate]

Rocker32703

Water/Flying/Eevee Trainer
    Years
  • I'd definitely have the Pokewalker with me, probably in my inner jacket pocket or in my pants so that it doesn't get stolen... My school has 3 floors, and for a few classes I have to go to another campus, so that's even MORE walking. I think I'd level up my Pokemon rather fast if I stick them in the Walker.

If I put it on mute, I'll be safe from teachers trying to take it away also.

Vengeance

<NH>
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2010
    Hai

I live in the UK so i havnt got it yet. Can you mute it? if so i'd wear it to school. If it makes noise or gets noticed i'd be in trouble!

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    No, I wouldn't bring it to school.
    And if I did, I'll hide it under my shirt.

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
    Years
  • I'm a cross country runner and run up to 6 miles a day sometimes, so I plan on taking during my workouts. I also have a couple of buddies who love Pokemon, so we'll probably be walking around the computer lab a lot during independent studies. :D

Kendall

Fool of a Took
    Years
  • Not to sound idiotic or anything, but can't you lose your pokemon by putting them in the 'walker, and losing it?

Yeah, that's the only thing I'm afraid of. I put my favorite pokemon who I've spent hours and hours training and battling with on the pokewalker, and:

A. Lose it somewhere, most likely a public place like a parking lot or walmart
    B. Drop it and it breaks
    C. Leave it in my pocket and it goes through the wash

I would be sooooo pissed.

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
  • If it works in my bag, then yes. I don't care if people know I like Pokemon, but taking it to school would probably be overdoing it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back