• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Would You Wear Your PokeWalker To School?

Would You Wear Your PokeWalker to School?

• Yes

Votes: 292 74.3%
  • No

Votes: 101 25.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyros

Professor Walnut: Shiny Expert
Years
  • Oh yeah. I'm actually fully planning on finding (if I can) five other Pokewalkers and wearing my entire team on my belt every time I head out for a walk. >:3

It can and will be glorious~
    Does my Yes count as six of them? XD

- Tyros

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • I might. If we have gym and we are walking up on the field, I'll just stuff it in my sweatpants pocket or make a hole in my mesh gym shorts and put it in there XD

tylerab01

Pokemon AquaHarmony
    Years
  • Im going to wear mine, I have to walk every were, my school is huge, on a normal pedomiter I can walk 2 miles in a day at my school so it will be a handy tool to take with you and you can brag you have HGSS

bluecat

just another day
    Years
  • Since most of my walking is done during work and school, I guess I'll try to wear it then. I'd have to hide it somehow during work heh. But does it make noise and can it be muted? If not, I guess I won't be wearing it to school/work. :/

Nashton

A Trainer Of Great Skill.
    Years
  • Oh yeah. I'm actually fully planning on finding (if I can) five other Pokewalkers and wearing my entire team on my belt every time I head out for a walk. >:3

It can and will be glorious~
    Does my Yes count as six of them? XD

- Tyros

HAHA DO IT!!

then post a picture !!

Blue Trainer

Do iT FuR TeH LulZ
    Years
  • Easy solution....

Put it on your dogs collar....take your dog to the beach.....throw frisbee....repeat

^^

That way you can get your max levels and give your dog the exercise he needs while exploiting him for your nefarious Pokémon addiction

Blue

Kobold Asylum

It's Trolling Time
    Years
  • I know I'm wearing mine to school when the game hits stateside. I walk so much there that when I have time to play games again my pokemon will be lvl 100.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • I would wear it to school, since I usually walk to or at least from school. However, I pre-ordered my copy online, so it is not going to get here until late March. I will be done with school by then, so it probably won't happen.

Maybe I'll wear it at the graduation ceremony though. :P

Skitty Crazy

I want cake.
    Years
  • Totally! I'm not too worried about mine being stolen, being in high school where few people care about Pokemon anymore, but I am worried about it falling without my noticing... Which sounds pretty plausible. X_X

Years
  • I'm looking forward to wearing my Pokewalker to school! I'm sure my college-age peers will think I'm either the coolest or dorkiest person there, but I really don't care. This is just the cutest thing ever. They've really improved things geez.

EDIT: Skitty Crazy, that sounds scarily plausible. Maybe you could put in your purse? or bookbag? Does it work the same way?

MrGhost

Spooky Scary~
    Years
  • Easy solution....

Put it on your dogs collar....take your dog to the beach.....throw frisbee....repeat

^^

That way you can get your max levels and give your dog the exercise he needs while exploiting him for your nefarious Pokémon addiction

Blue

YOU ARE A GENIUS. I'll definitely do this once it's less cold and wet outside and take my dog for runs at the park XD.

I'll probably have it in my back pocket during school. Gym class will be soooo much more interesting now.

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
    Years
  • Yeah, since there are about 5-6 other people who hang out with my in the mornings/lunch who also look forward to playing this, so we can probably connect them and stuff~

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    Fifteen pages of discussion on this; Pokemon sure has social consequences, huh? Anyway, I probably would wear it here and there, but not all the time. To and from classes sure.

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
  • Pokemon can only level up 1 level at a time. You leave it in on ur dog and keep it running 4 a week... u'll still only get 1 level but u'll get like a billion wats. I carry my pokewalker around at school! People don't care to much though coz i'm asian XD and its good way of gaining items if somebody else has one at school (y)

Lorenzo_Von_Matterhorn

Trainer of Awesome
    Years
  • Okay...

I defintley would i don't care now that people know i love pokemon, so yeah i walk alot around my school so that will help^_^

Ummm... Why did you even care what people thought in the first place?... Pokemon = WIN! Hello! Damn people always trying to bring the little guys down! Well you know what? One day us little guys and gals will rise up! Even if we don't rise up that high there are still going to be a hell of a lot more of us that you! *Shakes his fist vehemently* It's us little guys doing all the work at the bottom that make it possible for you big guys to exist! Without us you're nothing! Nothing I tell you!!! Nothing!!!! *Suddenly becomes self aware and looks around nervously and slowly shrinks back into obscurity* Uh ummm... *Takes out a bottle of Peppermint Schnapps, takes a big swig of it, drops a smoke-bomb and steals away out the exit*

-Lorenzo

pokemonfan2

ROAR....now flee from battle!
    Years
  • free items and levels for walking around...and at a college univ. im sure it will be interacting with other people's....FTW lol.....

Bagelz

Super Nerd
    Years
  • I'm gonna attach it to my cat's collar before I go to school, and if that works, totally!

But yeah, I'll prob bring it to school most days 8)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back