• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wow, braces r teh suxx0rz

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
  • I must say, having had my braces for nearly a year (I won't get mine off for another year and a half!), that they do suck at times. I swear, I was in so much pain for the first week that I would cry when I ate cos it hurt so bad. I have like the most stupid kind. I've had more than twenty pieces fall off. That's not normal. But then again, my orth is a student. GAHHHHH! It sucks so much! BUT WE'LL ALL LOOK HOT IN THE END! So hold on, DT, it'll get better. The girls will swoon when everything's over and done.

Gargle salt water to get rid of the taste.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • Zorry bout that, DT ;-; Don't worry, they'll be gone before you know it, I remember back in 6th and 7th grade everyone I knew had them o_O;; I never even noticed them though really, and now they're all brace free :3
    I won't hate them. I have been wanting them for over a year now. I really do want them.
    You zound exactly like my friend o_o Zhe'z been zaying how much zhe wanted them, adn then when zhe got cloze to getting them zhe couldn't wait. Zhe got them a couple dayz before zpring break...now zhe hatez them with a pazzion :X

I've never had bracez myzelf though, I've alwayz had ztraight teeth...hopefully it'll ztay that way o.o''

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Chris ,don't worry. In 5 years you may be looiking back saying the braces was a good choice.It made my teeth better.. ^__^

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • I had a retainer in 3rd grade through 4th and got braces in 5th grade. They finally were taken off last year, in 7th grade. I have retainers now, that I have to wear when I go to bed. I had to wear them all day for about 3 months. Braces wern't that bad. I think the pain was worth it for the progress they did to my teeth.

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    I have braces now. *gasphorrorshock* They suck *** and hurt like a mother. Only another year... *sighs*

The worst part is the tightening and spacers. After that it's alright until someone says something like, "OMG you have braces! They don't look bad at all!" Lies. All lies. >:(

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • dpkuro said:
    I've only got one thing to say. You should've taken better care of your teeth. I don't have braces. All my baby teeth are gone now......(but that is irrelevant)

It's not our fault. People's teeth are just born that way.

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    dpkuro said:
    I've only got one thing to say. You should've taken better care of your teeth. I don't have braces. All my baby teeth are gone now......(but that is irrelevant)
    Not with me, I was born with too many teeth on one side, so they had to take them out and the braces are on to straighten them after they took them out. x_x

dumbthingy

General Protection Fault
    Years
  • DragonTrainer said:
    I got them today and boy do they suck!
    Yep. When I had non-detachable once I couldn't properly eat for a week, it * hurted... :dead:

Well, those detachable braces suck too. You can't speak with them. (I took them off each morning when I went tos chool :rambo: )

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Braces seem pretty bad. Even though I don't have them yet, I used to have a spacer. Pieces of carrot got stuck on the wires all the time and I had to pry them out with a toothpick without prying out the spacer. Typical stupid -nothing-sticky-at-all -rules, but at least I could eat popcorn. When I ate something hard the food made an annoying squeaking sound against the plastic.

Back