• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wow i want this.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    It's a Pokemon TCG car.
    Wow i want this.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    There real Pokemon card's as well, someone stuck them on the car when drunk and sold it on eBay.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Awesome!!(the cards will get wet though...)

The cards are uncommon,WEAK!!(no offense to anyone who will get hurt by this..)

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    You know someone driving that will get the air beaten out of them.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Oh yer... that's a Rocket Ponyta there... Still, doesn't look like they're any particularly new set.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Thats a cool van. I wonder how many cards are on it and how long it took this to make? lol

Years
    OMG WOW!
    I want one.
    I wonder what the interior looks like...it'd be awesome if the seat covers where covered in like a pokemon collage :D...I'm so gunna get a car like that when I'm older.
    Or atleast try and make one..lol.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I remember seeing the eBay auction for this car when it was still up. I would so buy it if, you know, I had the money to spend and a full license. XD I think it's awesome and I'd love to drive around in it. 8D;

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    That is freakin sweet! I was at target once with my bro and my friend and we saw some yellow buggy with pikachu written all over it, literally! it was pika-pimped lol

Last edited:
    Back