• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wow. I was such a noob 12 year old.

dumbpikAchu

suckingCharmanderIntoMybu tt
Years
  • Anyways. I've been lurking these forums for a while now. I think I'll resubmerge.
    But. Is there any way to get everything I ever did wiped?
    Oh, and Second Coming of Jebus (or whatever your name is now) I still hate you. :p
    Also, can I still change my name?
    Thanks.

H i l d a

S p r i t e r
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2013
    If I'm correct, you mean getting all your posts on here deleted? I'm sure you can ask a moderator about this, like Blackmagix95 said. (:

Blackmagix95

Lock N Load
    Years
  • Idk what you mean by "everything i ever did wiped" are you trying to say that you did something wrong and like to recover it? well im not sure about that question but i think you should talk to one of the moderators dude.

i dont think there a way getting back deleted data. once it gone. they wont come back, same as releasing a pokemon... well unless pokemon is real life and your like dawn with parchisu.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    Staff doesn't delete accounts. You'll have to make a new one if you want a fresh slate. But welcome back to PC, hope you enjoy it more this tmie around.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Oh I think there was a misunderstanding. :x

Raichu/dumbpikAchu, you're fine. Thank you for announcing that you've changed accounts in the proper thread instead of creating a new one. As long as you're not pretending to be someone else with your new account, you're more than welcome to announce you've switched here in your reintroduction.

That being said, welcome back! :D Hope you have a lot more fun this time around~ Feel free to ask either Meganium or myself if you have any further questions, m'kay?

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Hello! Hope you stay a little longer this time and have more fun than ever before. See ya round! :)

Back