• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wow, it's been like...a year. 0_o

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
Years
  • *looks around*

Wow, lots of changes.

For those of you that remember me, *high-fives*

I hope I can get back into the groove here. :]

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Sorry I dont know you cause you probably left before I joined. Welcome back anyway.

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
  • I don't seem to remember you... probably because I joined back in August, lol. XD;

Anyway, welcome back to PC! ^_^ Indeed, a lot of changes have occured, but PC is still going strong. :3

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I don't really know you since I just joined a month ago o.o Anyway, welcome back ^.^

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • I was looking in the boards back when I joined and I saw you'r sn a couple of times Rifted . I'm pleased to meet you^_^ and welcome back, I hope you have alot of fun and if you feel left out of anything just pm one of us and I'm sure we could possibly help you in getting back to thinsg ^_^.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I don't rebember you. I joined in December. Welcome back and enjoy.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Hewwo Rifted. =] I'm Kelsey, I don't think I've met you before. ^^; But it's good to see you've come back to PC! =D Well, enjoy yourself. ^_____^

~Kelsey

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Rifted said:
    *looks around*

Wow, lots of changes.

For those of you that remember me, *high-fives*

I hope I can get back into the groove here. :]
    Hello. Welcome back to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.

Back