• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Wow that's hilarious

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Yeah having the first person view is great to have back. I still laugh at how funny the rattata looks just sitting there on the top.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    The tower has the name because of a few reasons. The tower, in the center wobbles like a Bellsprout. Plus, they have the statues of them which make it more clear for the name of the tower. Bellsprout is a grass type, and its roots need dirt and such, which the building doesn't provide. So, I guess it is more of a realistic sense why you can't find them in there.

Years
    Well, Bellsprout can be captured in the grass on the outside of Violet City (to the east)...so I see why it is called Sprout Tower. I <3 the Sprout Tower. (The Sages had Bellsprout.) In fact I like Sprout Tower as much as Slowpoke Cave, Dragon's Den, Lake of Rage, & the Whirl Islands. :) Sprout Tower looks like it will be a lot better. (I finally understand what the weird rectangle thing is that was in the original.)

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Sprout Tower does seem like it'll be a lot better, and in the new graphics it could relaly outstand in the city.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    I still laugh at how funny the rattata looks just sitting there on the top.
    Well its is a "Ninja" Rattata.
    Maybe its trying to steal something,Maybe Want to use The super Ultra Rattata Kick.

Well since both is a joke xD,I guess this is a new feature to show us a sprite of a pokemon to know you can encounter it in the first person Views.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    It's nice, and I think I'll still think of this thread when I get the game and see Rattata just sitting there in the first person view of Sprout Tower.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    It could possibly just be there to show us it's sprite. Or just to tell us there might be some wild Rattata's there. Maybe they'll give us some more news about it if it is there for a reason.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    It does stick out, and the thing is, the first thing your eyes go to is the image with Rattata, instead of the great looking interior of the Sprout Tower. LOL

Poliwagged

is waggin' his tail
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    It does stick out, and the thing is, the first thing your eyes go to is the image with Rattata, instead of the great looking interior of the Sprout Tower. LOL

It gives the shot some life if you think about it. Instead of seeing just a tower in front of you, you can see the little things going on in the background.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Yeah, you have a point. I wonder, since they did it to this one, I wonder if the other first person views will have something similar?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    With the better quality scans, the Rattata doesn't stick out as bad.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    *shudder*

What a great way to aggravate my musophobia Nintendo... just great... Next they'll try and get my Ornithophobia...

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Well the first person screenshots don't usually last for more than a few seconds, so you wouldn't have to bare the little mouse for long. Plus, it isn't as badly seen as it is on the first post here, with better quality images, as I've stated before, it isn't as noticeable.

Back