• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wow..

Kitty112294

hey, hey, heeyyy:)
    Years
    i just recently remembered Pokecommunity and decided to log back on... ive been a member of this place for almost five years now!!:D its kind of cool in a way bc ive gotten to see it change and grow over the years but its sad bc of the fact that all of the friends i had on here, no longer get on :( so add me and ill try to check this place often! thanks for reading! feel free to reply or pm me! =^-^=

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    Welcome back to PC,This should be in the new users section as a returning member :)

Add me if you want thou

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Nice to see another old member coming back! Always fun to have people returning. :)

I'm sure you'll make some new friends if you stay active, but most of my old friends have left too.:P

Welcome back, either way. :D

Back