• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wowza ... deviantART

Emlam

Old School
Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2010
    Those Pokemon groups must have a lot of watchers!
    I have a bunch of random stuff on dA and most of it is submitted to a couple of groups to increase its visibility. I'm still working on my art skills, so if I submitted to a couple nice big groups, a drawing usually hits its maximum of 20 - 40 faves after a week or two ... but the first time I submitted an image to two Pokemon groups it hit 49 faves in two days! :laugh: I'm impressed at how popular Pokemon still is. :D

Giratina
    Spoiler:

CptnSmonge

Pineapple Pirate
    Years
  • Heheh... DA... I remember those days... I remember it not being so writer oriented as fictionpress.com. Still though, hundreds of thousands of users who love what they and others do. I'll say that for your art themes there really isn't a better place, and pokemon is as strong as ever.

Years
  • It's not bad! The colouring is fine and your lines aren't bad either. Try to work on your shadowing, make them more visible, that way your drawing comes more to life. Keep it up! <3

Back