• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WPC #32 - POLL

Sale! Sale! Sale!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Weekly Pixel Art Challenge: #32 - POLL
    Hosted by: Logiedan

Theme: "This isn't even my final form!"

Vote for only one entry this poll.

Voting Rules:

• One vote per person (unless stated otherwise)
    • You may not vote for yourself
    • You can post which one you voted for and why
    • Critique is really appreciated to help those who struggled in votes!
    This Week's Rules:

• Canvas Size: 126x126 MAX
    • Palette Requirements: 32 colours MAX
    • Transparency: Optional (WILL NOT COUNT AS A COLOUR)
    • Animation: None
    • Other: N/A
    List of Contestants:
    NOTE: This is in no particular order or related to the order of entries below.
    Calamitastrophe, ★Hoenn★, Noscium, Fenneking and blackmoonflower

*An important thing to note is that this WPC was created before the reveal of MegaCharizard. Please do not compare with the official MegaCharizard.

Entry 1
    9lbneq.jpg

MegaLinoone

Entry 2
    2hevk44.jpg

MegaCharizard

Entry 3
    2qcjp01.jpg

MegaBanette

Entry 4
    aes8xe.jpg

MegaSmeargle

Entry 5
    21n4j76.jpg

MegaBeartic

Good luck to you all!

Whisbii

→ Persistence
    Years
  • I voted for the mega smeargle. It looks very nice and just stands out from the rest. I am not even moderately good at critiquing this style of art. However, they do all look nice.

Years
  • I did forget and I realized this mistake early on, but I was thinking it wouldn't make much of a difference as my desired restriction was a bit less than 32. I didn't expect anyone to go even close to what I was going to put.

edit: size restriction was intended as I wanted it larger than 96x96 for a non-existant 'mega-region'

Last edited:

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    Voting for MegaBeartic. Nice way of displaying yeti quality. And the design is thought out really well.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    I too am voting on Mega Beartic. It seems to be the best at keeping enough of the base qualities while also bringing something new enough for it to be ... Well, exciting.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2017
    Personally, I do not like Mega Smeargle. It does not look like a Pokemon at all. It doesn't even look like Smeargle in the least. Practically all Mega Evolutions so far are addons to the previous Pokemon. That thing isn't even remotely close to Smeargle, yet alone Pokemon. At least, in my opinion. Voted for Mega Banette.

Gfx

╰☆╮You're Perfect ❤
    Years
  • I actually really like the Banette. I don't really know why, it just stood out to me more than the rest. The Smeargle looks awesome, just doesn't represent a Megalution.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back