• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wrestling

PokémonFréak1

GrimReapor is a Fan of Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    its all fake my dad knows john cena and he told us all about how there big time actors and there staging it

and McMan DIED he did they found proof of why he died

but no one dies from wrestling theyre highly trained actors that rehearse every day

(when they say they dead sometimes itscause they quit)

Also on one episodes of raw i heard that someone thats not part of the script cause its all FAKE

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    That's blasphemous.
    Wrestling, fake?

Honestly, I figured this out the second I watched the thing.
    Sure, it's nice watching people beat the living hell out of each other for the sake of ignorance, pride and stupidity, but that doesn't mean you have to partake in the stupidity D:

Oh, and, I heard Chris Benoit died x3
    Ahh, they're dying monthly.

Legacy

The Living Legend
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2009
    WHAT!?!? Wrestling is fake? NO! My life is over. ._.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Mcmahon did not die, he was on the show last night. XD

And no duh it's all fake, everyone knows that. It's all a great Soap. You thought it was real?

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Yes, it was all part of the acting show. If he really did die, especially like that in an exploding limo, it would be all over the news and stuff. XP

PokémonFréak1

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    true dat.......

also Chris Beniot REally Did Die Strangled His Wife Suffacated his Son and Hung Him self

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Yep, it's true that Chris died... it's really sad though. He was a great wrestler and one of my favoriates. He had cool pants. You know, he was good friends with Eddie Guerrero too, who also died like a year ago.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Wrestling is like a soap opera for men, if you will.

There's this guy who used to wrestle around Texas, and my dad and I were good friends with him, and he's really nice, btw. XD Well, he once told me, "Those chair shots may seem like they hurt, because they do." Now, I wasn't paying attention 100% (since I was showing him a site on deceased wrestlers), but that's what I think I heard.

But now, these storylines are getting ridiculous, I mean, faking McMahon's death? There's people who might have actually believed that, and all they can do is wait for the next morning to see the news, and figure out if it was fake or not (talking about it on the news).

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    I think more than half the people who watch wrestling are already aware that it's staged. o.o; They watch it anyway because they find it entertaining. You know, in those wrestling commercials where the wrestlers warn kids 'Don't, try this at home', they pretty much reveal that they are only performers and they train to do the moves safely so as not to actually hurt fellow wrestlers. The only thing legitimate about wrestling is some of the injuries, that happen accidentally or due to another wrestler's negligence, I guess.

And I agree with you, Dawg, the storylines are ridiculous. XD My mother thought Vince McMahon really died, and now she's questioning whether Chris Benoit actually died. XD I heard, WWE, doesn't want to have anything to do with Chris Benoit after discovering what he did to his family and stuff. Meh, he was a good wrestler and I think he deserves to be in the hall of fame if WWE base they're inductees on wrestling talent.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years

And I agree with you, Dawg, the storylines are ridiculous. XD My mother thought Vince McMahon really died, and now she's questioning whether Chris Benoit actually died. XD I heard, WWE, doesn't want to have anything to do with Chris Benoit after discovering what he did to his family and stuff. Meh, he was a good wrestler and I think he deserves to be in the hall of fame if WWE base they're inductees on wrestling talent.

Yeah, after they found out, they canceled the tribute show where it wasn't shown, at least that's what I heard. And I also think he should be inducted, based on his talent. Because he was the best technical wrestler. But, I don't think it'll happen anytime soon, since people will think about what he did.

Gunn Yoshiaki said:
    So what is the weather like under that rock?

Rather nice, thank you. Although these gosh darn bugs just won't seem to go away!

PokémonFréak1

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    tell your mom to look it up on internet its a steriod rage is what he wen thru and his wife was dead for 2 days the he killed he son then he killed himself, and his docter got arrested from selling him the steriods

Gary

twinkle twinkle rainbow star.
    Years
    It's a shame what happened to Benoit, and his family.

"Roid rage" is what they're claiming for what happened to him, which is highly believable seeing as he went through a ten-week supply of it in three-to-four weeks.

Also, yes. The WWE pulled that RAW from airing in Australia, and he publically apologized for the tribute show the following night (how nice is that? Despite what occurred, this man broke his back, metaphorically, and his neck, literally, for that company for seven years; that's dedication for you).

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
    Years
    Well here is the deal kids. I am training to be a profesional wrestler, and there are those things that are fake and those that are real. We all follow a "story line" which pretty much is there to keep the fans watching, its like an neverending movie. This story line kicks in when you see anything in profesional wrestling that is "not" an official match, example: parking lot and backstage brawls, segments in from of the fans such as weddings, treasons and so on. Now the matches ARE REAL. Every single punch, kick, and slam is real. Theres no way you can fake a Tiger-powerbomb when you are falling from your opponents shoulders 6 feet to the mat bellow. Now some matches are staged, but this ony occures with the new commers such as myself. We need to act parts of our matches in order to keep fans in their seat until the main matches in which the more elite wrestlers actually go at it.

FYI:

Vince McMohan did not died, in fact, he game a press conference 2 days after the death of Chris Benoit.

Only 6 wrestlers have died in the ring in the history of American proffesional wrestling.

If you want more info just call me out. And if you still think that wrestling is fake, why dont you get inside a ring with me and we will say how fake it is.

Benoits death is still a mystery since steroid were found in his house but were prescribed and were only to keep the muscles in his damaged neck strong. His death is under investigation due to the fact that a post in wikiepedia.com talked about the death of the Benoit family even before the police or the WWE knew about it. The police found the poster of this article and are now investigating how did he knew about the death before anyone else.

Back