• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Writing or typing?

The ultimate question of questions...writing or typing?

• Writing

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Typing

Votes: 32 94.1%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    Which do you find better?

I'm more of a typing person; It is much more comfortable to type as my hands do not cramp unlike typing. Also, I type much faster than I write.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Typing. I find writing much slower and uncofortable than typing everytime I have to write alot my hand cramps that doesn't happen when I type and I actually enjoy typing and it's about five times faster than writing.

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    I'm much more comfortable typing than I am writing. I can type much faster now, but with writing, I get tired and I get cramps in my hand. Plus, I have really bad handwriting. x_X

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    My handwriting is abominable, but whenever I'm writing a letter, I prefer to use my own cursive as opposed to a computer. However, I'm not all that slow of a typer so when I'm able to use a computer for anything such as an essay I prefer it. It's just nice and professional...so I guess it depends on the circumstance.

Years
    Typing. Typing is so much faster than writing is (or at least it is for me). However, I probably write more than I type XD

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    HA!!!! Typing!! al the way!!! my handwriting sucks, I'm so slow at writing... but everything is opposite when I type. I type so fast... of course, no one can beat my bro, he sounds like a machine gun when he types.... anyway... I love typing!! WOO!!! XD.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    I prefer to type, since I tend to get very carried away when I'm writing essays or stories. ^^; Typing is much easier on my hands. <3 Thank the lord for computers~

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    Typing is much, much, much faster. Handwriting doesn't really even compare. When I'm sending letters, I like to handwrite them though. But I don't often write letters... It's sad in a way.

Years
    Mmm, I like typing more since it can be done faster than handwriting.
    But I do love handwriting though... since I love writing stories and such.... I also love my neat writing so of course it's a tie against the two I suppose. =(

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Typing for me. Basically for the same reasons as everyone else, too. It's just faster and more efficient. I do end up writing for homework (unless told otherwise) most of the time, though. o.o

Years
    I find typing much better in my opinion. I can type faster than I write. Unless I read over what I type, like I usually do in conversations, before sending messeges.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    It depends on what it is. I think I do both around the same speed anyway. And my hands cramp up whether I'm typing or writing... O_o;

But if I had to choose one... I'd say typing. I hate my handwriting... it's ugly and weird. And when you type and make an error, it doesn't take much effort to fix. I always end up needing to erase or scribble out mistakes when I write stuff. ><;

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Typing for me. It's much neater than my penmenship. Plus, it involves me being at a computer. Spell check's also a plus, although I only use that for projects.

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
    I love to type, and hate to write, XD. Although i am kinda of a slow typing, i am even slower at writing, because i hate it, XD. It gives my hands blisters !_!

Back