• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wrong, wrong, wrong!

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    I'm wrong a lot, which stinks because I like being right. But I try to admit when I'm wrong, or at least when something is more complex or nuanced than I thought. It's easier to concede on particular points than it is to concede an entire argument, though. I find it very easy to concede on a point, but I don't concede on my underlying argument very often, sometimes because I've already acted based on my argument's premise offline. It's very hard to admit you're wrong when it's not just something theoretical but something that you've already done.

I like to think that I'm usually in the right ballpark for most things, though.

Years
    It's always good to feel incorrect/wrong, because when one always thinks they're correct, it could cause them to misinform others or feel bad.

One thing I do make sure though, is that if I feel wrong about something, I always research to see if I have been wrong on something before changing my side instead of flat out saying that I'm correct and you're wrong.

Back