• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen WTF!!!!!!!! In that double battle against team magma

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2006
    well the same thing happened to me only he actually ko,d all but my trusted blaziken. when the double battle was almost over i blazed kicked stevens *** and then just killed the opponets camerupt with a sky uppercut

Omnicron

Game Critic
    Years
    That is absolutley classic. He obviously knows what he's doing though. But honestly, why Toxic, of all attacks? That poison WORSENS! Shame on you Steven, shame on you.

Years
    Toxic does less damage for the first turn. The other Poisoning moves are less accurate, and usually learnt by Pokémon slower than Swellow.

From my experience, Steven was rather unhelpful. His Metang just sat around using the rather weak Confusion while my guys did all the work. He didn't even switch it out once it had set up the barriers.

I don't really care about the Exp.; there's more than enough, already. I actually gave his Metang a Lemonade. ^.^

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
    Steven was useless in my case.

Also I've heard there are some Mr.Mimes used by the computer with encore and calm mind. Another cool fact is that in the Crystal battle tower this trainer has a tauros with return, earthquake, iron tail, and something else.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    Man steven sucked for me! His metang and lairon got annihilated by the two camerupt. Luckily for him, my sealeo was hot on the spot with those two. took them both out with one surf. his skarmory barely survived the final two turns, though.

Kitori_theTeamAquaSuicune

Aqua Snagger Kitori
    Years
    shanecdavis said:
    Actually, what I did is kill Steven's Pokes first so that my Pokes could get the Exp points from that and then I didn't have to share any Exp points with his Pokes when I took on the Magmas.
    Wow! You got some smart thinkin' there, Boy!

Phoenix Flygon

Naruto Fan
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2006
    For me, all he did was use take down on tabitha's or maxies camarupt while my sceptile used eartquake on every other pokemon. Then the steven finnaly used another pokemon and chaoed the Heck out'a all the other pokemon(2 to be exact). I thought I was gonna be toast.

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2006
    on mine steven didn't really do anything he only attacked their pokemon and took off the tiniest bit i've ever seen

Back