• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WTT lvl 99 Arceus for lvl 99 Jirachi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    Hey guys the title says it all i want to trade my lvl 99 Arceus for a lvl 99 Jirachi.

Arceus

Level: 99
    Moves: Fly,Recover,Hyper Beam,Perish Song.
    Stats: Attack - 256, Defense - 243, SP. Atk - 264, SP. Def - 242, Speed - 245.
    Type: Normal (No plate).

THIS POKEMON IS LEGIT!!!

Contact on MSN: [email protected] :)
    FC: 2923 1894 2301
    You can leave me PM but i might not be on the website so your better off adding me on MSN :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    Uhmm i have no idea what the OT has to do with with anything but it's Tomii(then weird smiley face) and if u wish i will lvl it too 100...

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    Arceus was never given out at Lv99

Yes i know. There is something in pokemon called lvling o:

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
    Years
  • So you're saying he hacked it? The votes are a bit against you. The only legit Arceus given out are lv.100, for Hg/Ss events. Other than that, I can't find out how to get a lower leveled Arceus.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    I just got it off a friend where he got it in P/D :s well that what he said

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    It's impossible to get an Arceus at any level lower than 100 legitimately (as stated multiple times above), therefore I'm going to have to close this thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back