• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] [WTT] Smyth's Event Legendary Birds, 3 Codes Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2016
    Hi guys,

First and foremost - once you enter one of these codes you will receive one legendary bird (Articuno, Zapdos or Moltres) at random.
    These codes are for Europe only.

Secondly - I've actually managed to figure out the codes and I'm able to tell which bird each code contains... kind of.

Each code starts with 'E6ZX' where 'X' is either 6, 7 or 8.
    If the 'X' is 6, the code contains an Articuno.
    If the 'X' is 7, the code contains a Zapdos.
    And if the 'X' is 8, the code contains a Moltres.

Only two codes left - I have one Zapdos and one Moltres.

Each bird is level 70 and comes with a hidden ability; either Static, Flame Body or Snow Cloak respectively.

There's nothing in particular that I want, but I'll list a few legendaries that I'm missing from my pokedex: Lugia, Darkrai, Manaphy, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Meloetta, Genesect, Xerneas, Yveltal. Shinies work, too.

Cheers, FC: 3583-1125-1664

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2016
    Hi guys,

First and foremost - once you enter one of these codes you will receive one legendary bird (Articuno, Zapdos or Moltres) at random.

Secondly - I've actually managed to figure out the codes and I'm able to tell which bird each code contains... kind of.

If the 'X' is 7, the code contains a Moltres.
    And if the 'X' is 8, the code contains a Zapdos.

The three codes I have are either 7 or 8, meaning I do not have any Articunos - they will either be a Zapdos or a Moltres. I'm pretty sure what I've said above is accurate, there's a small chance I could have gotten Zapdos and Moltres the wrong way round, but I don't think so.

Each bird is level 70 and comes with a hidden ability; either Static, Flame Body or Snow Cloak respectively.

There's nothing in particular that I want, but I'll list a few legendaries that I'm missing from my pokedex: Lugia, Darkrai, Manaphy, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Meloetta, Genesect, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Hoopa.

what region are they for?? i have a spare hoopa, xerneas

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Lugia, Darkrai, Manaphy, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Meloetta, Genesect, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Hoopa

Hi there, I've done two codes myself and got Zapdos and Articuno so would love an HA Moltres code please to save me going to Smyths again (another easy way to check your theory is enter the code but press no on the next option after its shown you what you'd get).

I have Darkrai (2015 GAME event), Victini, Meloetta and Genesect from Gen 5, Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde from X/Y and Hoopa from 2015 event (GAME I think it was here). I'd be happy to clone any of these for you for the code if you are ok with clones.

PM me to let me know, ill only be available to trade between 9-5pm Mon-Fri UK time (GMT +1)

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2020
    I don't have any of those but I would appreciate getting a moltres or/and moltres code^^
    Btw most of those you mentioned are coming as event pokemons the next months.

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Hi guys,

These codes are for Europe only.

If the 'X' is 7, the code contains a Moltres.
    And if the 'X' is 8, the code contains a Zapdos.

The three codes I have are either 7 or 8, meaning I do not have any Articunos - they will either be a Zapdos or a Moltres. I'm pretty sure what I've said above is accurate, there's a small chance I could have gotten Zapdos and Moltres the wrong way round, but I don't think so.

There's nothing in particular that I want, but I'll list a few legendaries that I'm missing from my pokedex: Lugia, Darkrai, Manaphy, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Meloetta, Genesect, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Hoopa.

Hi :)
    I am usually based in the UK but at this time I am not in the country... sadly for the whole duration of the event :'(
    I would love to trade for however many codes you have left, I'll give you one more legend than the amount of codes.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2016
    Hi :)
    I am usually based in the UK but at this time I am not in the country... sadly for the whole duration of the event :'(
    I would love to trade for however many codes you have left, I'll give you one more legend than the amount of codes.

Hey,

I'm only interested in trading legit or cloned legit pokemon if that's okay?

I have two codes left, one is Zap and the other of Mol

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    All of my Pokemon are legit. I see no value in collecting hacked Pokemon, what's the point?

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2016
    I'd also be looking for this Zapdos code.
    I can give you a Manaphy if you're still looking for one.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016
    I have entered two codes on OM and and got Articuno and Moltres.
    I have entered two codes on Y and also got Articuno and Moltres.
    I cannot enter any more codes on either game so I am looking to trade my spare Articuno or Moltres (or both) for a legit Smyths event Zapdos (no nickname).
    Please pm me if interested

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2016
    I've got a spare Hoopa (recent event Pokemon lv50 OT Harry) and a spare Celebi (Lv 10 Pokebank giveaway for a while back).

Would like two of the event legendary birds. Happy to hear from anyone who can help.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    I have entered two codes on OM and and got Articuno and Moltres.
    I have entered two codes on Y and also got Articuno and Moltres.
    I cannot enter any more codes on either game so I am looking to trade my spare Articuno or Moltres (or both) for a legit Smyths event Zapdos (no nickname).
    Please pm me if interested

Hey, I sent you a PM about this. I was given two duplicate codes too, both of Zapdos. I need Moltres, so I'm interested in swapping codes.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back