• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

wussup C:

Pokemonaholic

(>'-')>
    Years
    ohaithere. I'm Pokemonaholic. I like videogames, cats, and the Warriors books. My favorite game series are Kirby, Sonic the Hedgehog, Mario, and Zelda (ESPECIALLY KIRBY 8D). I also like going on the internet. so um hi and stuff. I fail at intro'ing xD

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Nah, that introduction was just fine.

Much better than a simple, "Hi I'm new..... :)" at very least. XD

So you're into teh interwebs, huh? Hope that's a sign that you're gonna be a regular member 'round these parts. We get lots of new members joining each day, but only the awesome ones decide to stick around. With a name like Pokemonaholic, you must be pretty awesome. o/

Just be sure to browse the rules, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions, m'boy. Welcome to PC. :D

Back