• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

wut r u wearing now?

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
  • do wut da title says and tell ... i'm wearing a camo hat , metal chain round my neck , dirtbike racing shirt , camo pants , socks(tommy hillfigure)

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • ok,I'm wearing blue baggy pants (but they aren't really lose like how some guys wear them),a red shirt with a Champion symbol in the middle,my socks,red shoes with the Champion symbol on them,a blue jacket with a hood oh and the Champion symbol on the edge of my left wrist,my glasses,and my emerald necklace.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • The old thread is over a month old (by just under a week), so this thread stays open ^_^.

Anyways, I am wearing this cream coloured thing... (it has long sleeves and a zip), some jeans, my glasses, and some clean underwear (unlike my brother) XD

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I'm wearing a red-yellow-brown-white striped buttoned shirt with khaki pants. I'm also wearing socks as well as a watch.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    No poll here, but okay..

I am wearing AE 4 petit denim jeans, a white under shirt, a polo shirt from trans nine (real tasteful pattern, or whaeva) and socks. I just took off my scarf, so my neck is naked.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I'm wearing a nightgown and a sweater over top of it. I wish I had better stuff..cuz it's pink! x.X

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    Anacortes said:
    I'm wearing a nightgown and a sweater over top of it. I wish I had better stuff..cuz it's pink! x.X

Where's the nightgown from? Is it from... AE? =O

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    OMG, me too! xD I'm weraing my blue flowery nightgown, with a pair of sporty black pants under it. o.o; *ish lazy*

Seto7Kaiba

LunaticJohnny
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 5, 2005
    I am wearing nothing o.O only kidding

I am wearing glasses, baggy jeans, white shirt(its insideout at the moment) and nothing on my feet

Years
  • Right now I'm wearing a black tank top with lace on it, my pimp hat, and my huge black baggy pants that are 10 time the size of me, weigh alot becasue of all the metal on them and my Tool hoodie that zips up the front......Nothing special.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • My school uniform! Which consits of grey curderoy trousers and a navy blue shirt with "St Brigid's School" (the name of my school) on the right hand side.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Omg Genomew, if you mean AE as in American Eagle, it pwns =O

Anyways, um, some clean boxers lol, some mesh kind of shorts and a kind of old nike shirt, and my livestrong wristband

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Khaki polo shirt, jeans, and white socks. Oh, and boxers. :P

Back